What does it take...

DeletedUser44153

To get into a tribe that isn't led by new players? Where there are better things than the coat of arms to talk about. Where they don't already have several alliances set up? Very active player, been away from the game for about a year due to family but previously played up to about 1.5 million on the rim of W26. I know a bit about the game and am totally willing to learn. K56. Please...

Just a quick addition - currently taking control of my 9x9 and have LC

DeletedUser

To get into a good tribe once the world starts can be pritty difficult unless your a 'known' player.

The best way is to get into the tribe before the world even starts in the Premades Section.

But if you are a good enough player, the best option is to mail the tribe recruiter/leader of the tribe you wish to join and say you wish but as recruitment is closed and you doubt they will take on a new member just ask them to watch your growth and make a conversation with them so they can get to know the player. Then let them make there decision on there own.

DeletedUser2501

To be honest Juju, it takes you going to some level to prove your worth to a known/established tribe. It's so early in this world, that even some of the top 50 players currently are not going to be worth much in a few weeks. A tribe is going to want to see that you had a strong/smart early game, and that you're able to properly manage your expansion midgame, and that you have some ability to keep your personal interactions with your neighbors and other tribes hospitable. They don't want to risk taking on dead weight that isn't expanding without their help, and they CERTAINLY don't want to risk taking on anyone who has significant baggage that could hurt their own relationships and expansion.

Fordy had a good suggestion. Reach out to the tribes you are interested with and get a dialogue started. Odds are, they aren't interested at the moment. But show you are interested and keep local members of their tribe happy with you and you'll likely find yourself with an invite if you are able to show the ability to properly grow yourself without tribe assistance.

DeletedUser

Yep, that's all good advice. I've been on both ends of that stick man.

DeletedUser

To be honest Juju, it takes you going to some level to prove your worth to a known/established tribe. It's so early in this world, that even some of the top 50 players currently are not going to be worth much in a few weeks. A tribe is going to want to see that you had a strong/smart early game, and that you're able to properly manage your expansion midgame, and that you have some ability to keep your personal interactions with your neighbors and other tribes hospitable. They don't want to risk taking on dead weight that isn't expanding without their help, and they CERTAINLY don't want to risk taking on anyone who has significant baggage that could hurt their own relationships and expansion.

Fordy had a good suggestion. Reach out to the tribes you are interested with and get a dialogue started. Odds are, they aren't interested at the moment. But show you are interested and keep local members of their tribe happy with you and you'll likely find yourself with an invite if you are able to show the ability to properly grow yourself without tribe assistance.

yeah, I have done so on a few worlds myself, where I was under an alias. I managed to get into a top10 tribe on 40 something, even though I started on the rim and they had around a million points for the rank one in the tribe. at first I just laid low, build my villa and got a good set base of farming area., then when I had the basics covered I started to look at the tribes and mail a few of them and just started to talk.

The first few mails were just,. like get lost, you only hve 3 vills, how can you possible help us?

I then replied, that I would within a few weeks to a month, atleast cought there lowest ranked players in villages and points (including troops) and when I did that, they send an invite. I ended up controlling the rim K I was in, b4 the tribe broke due to war with a top 3 tribe. so, not impossible at all :)