What does tw need?

DeletedUser

I think TW should have a once every 2 month challenge. They should make some bonus village with 100%more resource production and farm space. They should then put like 20000paladins in that village and challenge tribes or players to conquer that village. It would be a great accomplishment for a tribe. After it is conquered though, there would be a lot of :axemen:'s on that village.

DeletedUser

I think this is the wrong forum...
Would be funny though, where would you place these villages? Plus it still isn't worth it.

DeletedUser

I think he means just a test of power for a tribe to show off

DeletedUser

Indeed. I could use some fresh Unagi Maki rolls... :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:uggggh,i hate sushi.

castro2man said:
that would be crazy.
but it would also be fun.thats what you meant to have in games isn't it?fun?

DeletedUser

true, maybe different challenges where you get special rewards, i dont mean pp either

DeletedUser

It will be the village of the tribe that is on that area, doesnt matter what, if I kill that village I waste 500+ nukes, wet myself weakened, if it is on a borderline, another tribe takes advantage of the weakened state, if it is on the middle of a tribe and another tribe gets it, then that tribe will just noble it cause it was on their territory, and one tribe wasted tons of nukes while the other kept the village, plus it is not worth it to waste that huge ammount of nukes, it might have double farm space, great, but I dont think it is worth to defeat that ammount of paladins wich probably will have paladin weapon (I know it doesnt exists) making them as strong as 30K pallys, + wall 20 wich is like 60K pallys, Mission impossible IMO....

DeletedUser

If there was no wall, and you would consider using only mounted archers since archer defense is the lowest the paladin has (150) you would need 25000 of them. That's 125.000 farm spaces and personally I would not waste that to get 48.000.

The amount of resources it would cost you would also be a huge waste: 6.250.000 wood, 2.500.000 clay and 3.750.000 iron.

tomas torquemada

you could always make it realistic to what wars would have been like and randomly have villages and armies suffering from

1)Dysentery:icon_sad:
2) The clap :icon_redface:
3) to wasted or hung-over to fight :icon_cool:

TT

Last edited:

DeletedUser

a more intelligent player base to make more sensible suggestions

tomas torquemada

a more intelligent player base to make more sensible suggestions

deepest apologies, i used a sense a humour which i'll try not to do again

How about then

instead of bandits been limited to barbarian villages they also roam the wooded areas ambushing troops.

thus when you send troops out on manouvers or farming you have the ability to decide if you go through or round wooded areas (round means all traveling is longer).

for each wooded area you go through the system basicaly sees if you are unlucky enough to be ambushed by barbarians / bandits (trees would basically give them say a lvl 5 wall bonus for them beining initially hidden and ambushing you)

making people think a bit more and say do i take a chance or not???

People would also have to factor in that nukes (or even the lihtly protectd nobles following) may not all make it their in tact if they take a chance .

may or may not make any differnece but thought at least

TT

DeletedUser

TT I like your idea .. I was wondering if they can make animations of the fights specially the war once. :)

DeletedUser

------------------Axe----Scout-LC-----MA------Catapult Ram Paladin
Attacker Units: 200000-10000-30000-100000-----750---500----1
Losses: -------200000-------30000--7998-----750---500----1

Defender Units: --------------------------------------------------200000
Losses: ----------------------------------------------------------200000

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 3
Damage by catapults:The building has been damaged and downgraded from level 3 to level 0

Last edited by a moderator: