What else do you play besides TW?

DeletedUser

I played Runescape a few years ago and it was great but I do agree that the updates were unnecessarily and hard to navigate. I think someone else is paying my membership though because I'm a member and I'm not paying subscription!?!? Oh well. I remember when the worlds used to be completely full and now it's unreal how empty they are. Almost a shame.

DeletedUser

I normally play World of Warcraft and League Of Legends. WOWLOL. LOL. My computer is kinda fried so I like this browsergame Tribal Wars a lot now. I think I'm getting addicted even. Constantly checking. Timing thngs. Waking up to go plunder. Good times. I hope to get a new computer soon so i can go 3D again. And maybe some GTAV if I can afford it.

LoL and WoW is good but nothing beats tetris.

DeletedUser

StarCraft Was a fun game. Have not played it for years now.

DeletedUser105718

I played Runescape a few years ago and it was great but I do agree that the updates were unnecessarily and hard to navigate. I think someone else is paying my membership though because I'm a member and I'm not paying subscription!?!? Oh well. I remember when the worlds used to be completely full and now it's unreal how empty they are. Almost a shame.
Back in the day, it was a fun game. Even without premium. Now? It's horrid, though not because of the updates, but because of how old it got.