What happen to Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Iv been meaning to keep up with this world ever since i quit but i went on vacation and i was looking at targets for 58 and some how i got to 61 and i didnt see riot in the top 5 and i was like YAY the mighty riot! has fallen but i wa wondering what actually happen???

DeletedUser

Iv been meaning to keep up with this world ever since i quit but i went on vacation and i was looking at targets for 58 and some how i got to 61 and i didnt see riot in the top 5 and i was like YAY the mighty riot! has fallen but i wa wondering what actually happen???

Reading other threads would have caused you to learn that Riot changed their name to Unity.

DeletedUser106710

I sent them all one attack each and they rage quit

DeletedUser

Reading other threads would have caused you to learn that Riot changed their name to Unity.
not having a smart ass answer would cause you to have more friend and its easier just to post a question rather than go through 10 threads looking for a simple answer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not having a smart ass answer would cause you to have more friend and its easier just to post a question rather than go through 10 threads looking for a simple answer

That's entirely possible. That being said, stupid questions receive stupid answers.

It's also not that difficult to go to a Riot war thread, look at the last page, and see people are referring to them as Unity.

DeletedUser

At least take a cursory glance at other threads before you post questions like this...
Locked on account of this being a useless thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.