What happened to my tribe?

DeletedUser

hello there people of W22.. This is my first visit in tribalwars since my account was deleted, i think it was march 15. Anyway, I was surprised that BDeath, my tribe when i'm still playing, is not included in the top 15 opinions made by ruud after some pages. So what happened? :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@brdaerz109
any particular reasons? Is there any story?

@jigsawsmurf
meanie.

DeletedUser

@brdaerz109
any particular reasons? Is there any story?

BDeath were sitting in the corner with no chance of moving away while D3TH as always were looking to expand the family even more. instead of trying to fight their way out and expand they hugged their way out.

DeletedUser

quoted twice already, IT should be The quote of the day? :D post it on ur profile and spread the word, i am mean.

DeletedUser

Um ur tribe died out of Black death:lol:
Or maybe it was herbinator :D

DeletedUser

The big question is WTF happened to you.

@ Marshall, you over estimate herb, he's like a Big Penis once he pokes and prods and lets of a bit load, he goes all soft and loses interest :p

Is that so...? Why isnt he rimmed yet? You had months to rim him with your tribe but all you guys did was talk alot and couldnt do anything about him :lol:

DeletedUser

It was simply a penis joke dumb dumb - Get over it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser66513

hello there people of W22.. This is my first visit in tribalwars since my account was deleted, i think it was march 15. Anyway, I was surprised that BDeath, my tribe when i'm still playing, is not included in the top 15 opinions made by ruud after some pages. So what happened? :icon_confused:

BDeath may have been a good tribe once, but if so the massively long term war against SLW took it's toll

BDeath grew more inactive and could not defeat tribes ranked far lower than themselves, so they merged into [D3TH] who want as many players as possible due to XIII beating them hard

There were still some decent players there probably, no tribe is completely useless - but they couldn't make up for the inactives and the less able

DeletedUser

the big question is wtf happened to you.

@ marshall, you over estimate herb, he's like a big penis once he pokes and prods and lets of a bit load, he goes all soft and loses interest :p

this kind of stuff is a disgrace!!!!

DeletedUser

I thought he deleted because his tribe were starting to eat him after they realised he had never nobled an active player

DeletedUser

My understanding was a player questioned his OD and the fact that he was not taking any enemy villages.... He then proceeded to delete his account and announce it on the public forums! C'mon that is very petty if you ask me. I don't understand why he is even posting in the w22 forums.

DeletedUser

Yep. Had a hissy fit when they questioned why he wasn't participating in the war. His excuse was he was "securing" k10. lol

And ofcourse he got all dramatic when he got threatened to be nobled out. So he pushed delete.

DeletedUser

whalefish1 said:
@ marshall, you over estimate herb, he's like a big penis once he pokes and prods and lets of a bit load, he goes all soft and loses interest :p

At least I have a big penis :icon_eek: It's good enough to satisfy Coda...sooo...it must be good for something.