What happened to my tribe?

DeletedUser

Thats why these forums are soo dead these days as soon as a topic goes off topic, some do gooder says to close it.
Therefore no one posts on here due to the fact that on topic topics are just plain boring, if people just let topics run there course and die out by them selves there would be so much more chatter on here, and who honestly cares if a topic is off topic if you dont wanna read it dont

DeletedUser66513

If you say so, but they were the ones who were triple SLW's size :icon_rolleyes:

and SLW were probably the most active defensive tribe in w22 at the time

they moved it around between players very well

any tribe would find it hard to break down, and that always takes a toll on the oppositions morale

DeletedUser

I have to agree with LiriC on this one, if you want to argue about SLW vs BDeath with me, just message me, I'll be glad to. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

And to get this back on topic, @ Kapa, Bdeath merged because members like you self simply quit and went barb or people kept setting sitters and never came back which made it hard

I have to agree with LiriC on this one, if you want to argue about SLW vs BDeath with me, just message me, I'll be glad to. :icon_cool:

Why would anyone want to mail the most least useful x-member of SLW to talk about the SLW/Bdeath war when theres Snappy, Herb, Jo, Sir Kinnear, ohh so many names above you to talk too.

I see you had a little problem with CCamp rebel, the almighty SLW member having a wittle problem with a poor Bdeath member, you be ok??

Maybe we can all get together for a picnic after and reminisce on the good old times when penguins with spears ran freely on the street

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would anyone want to mail the most least useful x-member of SLW to talk about the SLW/Bdeath war when theres Snappy, Herb, Jo, Sir Kinnear, ohh so many names above you to talk too.

I see you had a little problem with CCamp rebel, the almighty SLW member having a wittle problem with a poor Bdeath member, you be ok??

Maybe we can all get together for a picnic after and reminisce on the good old times when penguins with spears ran freely on the street

I was far more active than you might have thought, there are a large number of
ex-SLW members who didn't participate at all, so don't tell me I was one of the least. But yeah, those people were more active than me. :icon_cry:

As for CCamp, he never really beat me. Sure he nobled all my villages in K82, but the only reason he was able to do that was because I was having troupble getting online. The reason I never joined COD in the merge is because I didn't get back on until a week after the merge was over.

By the way, CCamp is one of the worst players I think I've ever seen fighting. If I could have been online, I could have EASILY survived him indefinitely. His basic strategy is: Nuke village with 4 nukes, (from 60 hours away) and after they hit, send a noble train that's another sixty hours away. Any active player could beat that, especially how low his morale was. :icon_confused: