What happened to this world??

Discussion in 'World 43' started by duck soup, Nov 18, 2011.

Share This Page

1. duck soup

duck soup Guest

It looks like all the legends of this world are gone. Tribb and Sir ronn went barb.mackena empire is banned. Cesar inactive,fester inactive,dhk inactive. w43 turned out to be one of the most boring world of all time. I think at the moment there are less than 60 active members. They should form a tribe together and bring an end to this world. No point in playing it anymore. Frost has made it mark. But even they are looking like out of fuel. Frst nobles inactive Ni.Ni nobles barb.too boring. Looks like better players moved to RL or other servers.

2. bobble611

bobble611 Guest

Thanks for the vote of confidence ;)

3. wee jock

wee jock Guest

It is unfortunate about the tribb account but we like to play things by the book :p

As for forming a tribe together no thanks. Better to take out all the other players to make our quota for the world. Then we only have the one player to takeout and it is game over. Yes this is a world of attrition but that is a facet of the game as much as anything else. Yet cheaper packets would certainly speed things up a bit but whats the hurry to finish for :)

4. Frost won, other people are just dont know when they have lost.

5. Stelter

Stelter Guest

didn't tribb's account get deleted by morthy accidently?

6. harbinger297

harbinger297 Guest

Ages ago, I quit and due to a mix up it was left without a sitter and I was unaware they couldn't get it back. Unfortunate, but there's nothing that can be done about it now.

7. stedan11

stedan11 Guest

You know when there's 5 seconds left in a basketball game and Team A is beating Team B by 20 points and Team B just dribbles out the clock because it's pretty obvious they can't score 20 points in 5 seconds?

That's just like w43 except it's 335 Million points that they're down by and in this case they are too dumb to realize it!!! Or hanging around just to be a pest, in which case I don't need to comment on their rl, speaks for itself.

*sigh

8. blakey2782

blakey2782 Still Going Strong

Wait is harbinger tribe?

tribb**

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
  9. --S--

--S-- Guest

He was indeed :)

10. harbinger297

harbinger297 Guest

I took over the account about a year ago (or maybe more, can't remember). I didn't start the account, when tribb quit I took over it, I previously co-played TriaI.

11. blakey2782

blakey2782 Still Going Strong

How big was it when you took it over?

12. Duke Andrew I

Duke Andrew I Non-stop Poster

same with world 52, I think its just running out of steam and should end sooner than 15th may, I quit w52 and 43 a couple of months back

13. wee jock

wee jock Guest

Would that be a flowery way of saying rimmed :p

14. bobby turnip

bobby turnip Guest

I was always curious what morthy did to compensate you for that lol

*disclaimer - i haven't played this world since startup and was a newb. im just an onlooker :p

15. Duke Andrew I

Duke Andrew I Non-stop Poster

yes, yes it would