What happened top SODM

DeletedUser

I don't know anything about "buying spies" or "sabotaging" plans... Your Duke Matt picked a fight, nothing more. Matt had a big ego for so few Troops ^_^

We didn't even coordinate anything against you guys LMAO Saurabh001 rimmed Matt. A few of us road his coat tails and grabbed a couple nice vills that Saur left behind, but that's about it :D

Matt started nothing you have continually attacked our players and your tribe has attacked me on multiple occasions before this so I personally can say that you started hostilities with our players. Matt just stood up to you guys and yes he does have a small amount of troops compared to you guys your 10x his size so obviously you would have more troops.

Rimmed he seems to me to have around 50% of his villages left unless you have suddenly changed the definition of rimmed that is a complete lie.

DeletedUser

michealPW is now nobeling me as he has no real counter argument and feels BA for attacking a player who is less than 10% of his size. You are a bully you do hunt down the smaller players and nobel them off because you are 2 weak to fight people your own size. People like michealPW are the ones killing this game by making every smaller player quit the game. People have fun fighting people there own size it is not fun being targeted by someone so many times larger than your self.

DeletedUser

michealPW is now nobeling me as he has no real counter argument and feels BA for attacking a player who is less than 10% of his size. You are a bully you do hunt down the smaller players and nobel them off because you are 2 weak to fight people your own size. People like michealPW are the ones killing this game by making every smaller player quit the game. People have fun fighting people there own size it is not fun being targeted by someone so many times larger than your self.

Show off yo skillz and snipe his trains :)

DeletedUser

Damnit Slacker, would you relax! ^_^

Nobody wants to hear about us noobs on the externals, LOL!

DeletedUser

/yawn again.

You think im noob im happy, yet i dont think that was the point of this thread :s

maybe w52 would suit me, but hey who would know, definatly not! (ooops) you guys. (think im easy, come test me)

so anyway back to the thread. You show last week, so? Just because there was no nobles means there was no attacks at all :s ofc it is :s.

Now stop trying to cover the fact you lost to a tribe half the size of you

*edit*

(chuckle)

so because i sit a friend who happens to be a duke makes us family (rofl)

*wipes tears from eyes*

i guess it must mean that, cosd you say so :d :d

you are a noob

DeletedUser

[spoil]
I "shut up" because you and your friends just keep spouting complete and utter lies. Everyone in K16/K26 knows it and it doesn't matter. Like I said before about SOMD disbanding under your lack of leadership that your little Politics and Propaganda wont change the situation... It didn't then and SOMD disbanded. It wont now, so just get back in the game and prove my lack of skill already...

*sigh* so I was in GrOuch for how many days? If your little story was true, why would everyone have followed me? It's because what you say is completely untrue and was told to you by caz84.. The very person I flamed on the forums for their lack of leadership and ridiculous long-term strategy of hugging CBears and Aenema and taking easy nobles in K16 whenever they could (Look at those tribes now, caz... Good job with that plan. So what's Plan B? Who really cares!)

At the time, there was no sense in pointing out any information to you about the front-line. Truth is, the *mostwanted* account was largely inactive. I sat it breifly on the first day it was in CARN. You remember none of you got any vills while I sat him and I renamed all his vills to So Pro.. It Hurts to further rile you all up, 'member dat? I do.. Noobs. You were dumping your nukes on your own mate that we pulled from you in the middle of your misguided and poorly planned out merge ^_-

Anyways, I love how you guys keep bringing up the *mostwanted* account.. Okay, lets bring it up. Lets bring up the fact that for how many weeks your entire tribe threw everything they had at it (Like pawns, I might add... Now look at your boat and the river it's sailing down LMAO!) and struggled to get 1 player out of your K26, the only K you "control"?

The *mostwanted* account had less than 600k points, was in your own K and went inactive for a solid week. These are the only stats SOMD got against CARN and this is the progress you brag about on these externals to this very day. Well good work, mate. Hopefully you clowns pull it together if you hope to apply these skillz against an Active account that isn't completely isolated in your own K ^_^

Lets also talk about you guys brought him to rank 9 in ODD at the time. 7.2 mio ODD for a 600k pt account. Good work, heros. So, I wonder, was this horrific loss of troops worth it to internally noble your own mate? That's basically all you did :D

Speaking of which, wang1in, how's about you pull up your skirt and prove my lack of skill in-game.. Sure it'll help your Politics 'n Propaganda campaign ^_-

[/spoil]

Looks like you stacked that account, not bad for someone you couldnt be bothered with. more lies hey micheal :icon_wink:

michealPW on 27.09. at 19:41
Hello,

*mostwanted* has unfortunately quit (Again, LOL.) Please withdraw all Supports from his villages immediatly..

The original owner quit a very long time ago, as some of you may already be aware.

The account was taken from the enemy and was in enemy territory. The tactic was to drive a thorn in their back-side and kill as many enemy troops as could possibly be killed and to delay their focus on our core members and ally for as long as possible. This tactic worked excellent.

However, the sitting was a huge burden and a number of people stepped up to take over the account. 1 quit very soon after running it, due to the understandable amount of pressure running such an account involves.

Then Filip stepped up and for quite some time was killing a great deal of enemy troops. His time has unfortunately come to an end and he has left CARN and will not be logging back on to the *mostwanted* account anymore (Virtually all the account's troops have been used to kill the enemy's troops and very little else can be done.)

You are all therefor encouraged to immediatly withdraw all Supports from any *mostwanted*'s villages.

Thanks for your time,

- michealPW.

Looks like it was sat for longer than a day or two like you made out. I see why your friends with end now with all this crap you spout

DeletedUser

Not really, looks all is not well in Carn, Your players being kicked for not fighting yet a leader who only nobles barbs/inactives. But fun killing his troops. How many troops will Carn lose on one of their own, while NOT get them for free :icon_wink:

My few hours on it have been fun, even took two off carn with def nukes :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

the person who made this thread seems to be not be able to read properly, the tribe name was SOMD for Soldiers Of Mass Destruction

Never i accidently put the M and the D the wrong way round but in my first post and every post after that i get it right.

Maybe you need to notice a mistake when it happens

But it matters not how i spell it i see cos they aint around any long :icon_redface: