What have the W20 forums come to?

Julius-Caesar

Hmmm

I rarely post... for many of the reasons you have been discussing. I find most of the postings in the forums to be of little value aside from, perhaps, some light entertainment (and maybe that's ok in of itself).

I'm not sure what you can do about it. I suspect that postings seem like a bunch of 15 year olds squabbling because there are probably lots of 15 year olds posting to be honest. I've had to go through the crap hefty posts all the time and a few other noteworthy (for the wrong reasons) folks and it's starting to wear really thin for me. But it's personal preference isn't it?

Potential solutions? I'd love to hear some but I can't think of any myself.

Caesar

[url=http://cantevencode.com/tw/]
[/URL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I find most of the postings in the forums to be of little value aside from, perhaps, some light entertainment (and maybe that's ok in of itself).

I don't know if a solution per say is even necessary.

I do think the forums offer a lot of entertainment value, plus whether anyone likes it or not PnP does play an important part of the game for many.

That's why I don't think there is a major problem, if indeed any problem at all, and imo the problem is more to do with people failing to understand what roles the forums & PnP are meant to play.

If there is a problem, I think it's your forum trolls like maker and Dorin who from what I've seen are just here to be a nuisance to other forums users without offering anything constructive at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

I rarely post... for many of the reasons you have been discussing. I find most of the postings in the forums to be of little value aside from, perhaps, some light entertainment (and maybe that's ok in of itself).

I'm not sure what you can do about it. I suspect that postings seem like a bunch of 15 year olds squabbling because there are probably lots of 15 year olds posting to be honest. I've had to go through the crap hefty posts all the time and a few other noteworthy (for the wrong reasons) folks and it's starting to wear really thin for me. But it's personal preference isn't it?

Potential solutions? I'd love to hear some but I can't think of any myself.

Caesar

[url=http://cantevencode.com/tw/]
[/URL]

im 17, im allowed to post this crap.

rich26ca

that explains alot, lol.... 0.o watch him he may sneak a drink from dads liquor Cabinet....

Keep kicking butt heft

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cleaned up the topic as it was started to be overrun by tribes.
I do allow a bit of OT, but when it takes over half the posts in the thread, then I have to act.

Back on topic guys.

DeletedUser47445

im 17, im allowed to post this crap.

Well we finally got him to admit that he does post crap. Hell froze over. :lol:

Anyway what do you expect, seriously. When you get a bunch of annoyed players, between teh ages of 15-60, what can you expect. Massive senceless flame wars (maker i blame you) and tons of spam. Were all bored and these forums receive the brunt of the "boredom"