What I Want

aakminer1234

I agree to restricting personal insults and other reasonable expectations.
A world like w 20 can have such restrictions (the harsher ones) since there isn't much forum activity going on.

If other world mods decided to do this (like w 53), those would be empty threats because it would result in several issues with the rules (too many for mods to deal with).

Plan:
Each week, we have a secret meeting (without the mods) in which we decide which letter is the new F. Hor now lets keep it as H?

Oh wait, one can easily hind out which letter it is by like a couple of posts. Still, an idea.

DeletedUser

aakminer1234 said:
Plan:
Each week, we have a secret meeting (without the mods) in which we decide...
"how to improve better the quality of w20 topics and replies with new subjects, new comments , personal opinions and doing that good arguments others then common "noob" & "lol" & "troll"

?
just a hint. :icon_redface:

aakminer1234

How does the quoted part of my post relate to what you are saying? Although you are right.

DeletedUser

I just delete the unessential part of what you say previous : " in which we decide which letter is the new F. Hor now lets keep it as H?" .

Consider that reply of mine like an upgrade of yours.. (keeping esential, remove what was wrong and replace with what is correct)

DeletedUser

What I want:

You guys to post more so I will have something to do. What's a girl got to do to get that again from all of you? This forum was so ACTIVE before :(

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What I want:

You guys to post more so I will have something to do. What's a girl got to do to get that again from all of you? This forum was so ACTIVE before :(

I guess they don't want to post anymore...Maybe.....They are afraid of you....the new Mod....

Hmmm...

You know most of the world20 players are silent types...The strong sexy kind...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

What I want:

I believe that creating a spam topic with pictures would be out of question.. :icon_neutral: (jk)

Chase X lots of people who use to play w20 is out of game or simple not care longer about what happen in this world.

And those who are still in except subject as "Prime win w20","Prime is the best",bla bla. they haven't any other subject to talk about. There are only few people active on forum from opus "Prime" side that are welling to talk here so.. there is the answer for: "This forum was so ACTIVE before"

Oh and yes.. another is that some skills spammers (ex: Guyverone) with his team of adepts(real people or fake multi forums acc) not longer post here :icon_rolleyes:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I believe that creating a spam topic with pictures would be out of question.. :icon_neutral: (jk)

Chase X lots of people who use to play w20 is out of game or simple not care longer about what happen in this world.

And those who are still in except subject as "Prime win w20","Prime is the best",bla bla. they haven't any other subject to talk about. There are only few people active on forum from opus "Prime" side that are welling to talk here so.. there is the answer for: "This forum was so ACTIVE before"

Oh and yes.. another is that some skills spammers (ex: Guyverone) with his team of adepts(real people or fake multi forums acc) not longer post here :icon_rolleyes:

Guyverone isn't a skilled spammer....:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Thanks guys at least now I know I am not the only reason it is dead :)

aakminer1234

I don't think mods have anything to do with it.

With 350 or so members, possibly only 200-250 active members, and a factor of 1:10 there are like 20-25 members who even visit these forums. I know in my tribe, I was the only one out of 75 members who comes here.

There is just nothing to read or post about, I have tried...even a roll call =p and got less than 25 members to post here.

DeletedUser

non-talk can be a weapon with 2 edged.. on a side it can express : "power, dominance, mystery" and on the other side it could express: "non-care, non-interess".

I not in position to give any advance to anybody but.. each is free to do whatever they like to do. :)

DeletedUser

Are you guys behaving in here? I have been caught up in a battle on the plains of another realm, and have been neglecting you some.

HeftySmurf

Are you guys behaving in here? I have been caught up in a battle on the plains of another realm, and have been neglecting you some.
I blocked Ampac so there is no need for me to resort to low level IQ responses so he can understand :)