What If...

DeletedUser33413

You get nobaled out and sent to the rim, you decide no to quit the world, which direction would you restart in and why?

this did happen to me, i went random and ended southwest - for those who are thinking of doing so dont.

Its boring down here...

DeletedUser

this did happen to me, i went random and ended southwest - for those who are thinking of doing so dont.

Its boring down here...

North-west and south-east are the most action packed areas, that's where the majority of premades go, well, not the wussy ones :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Its boring down here...

I decided to be random and joined the SE... for those of you thinkin of it dont, I will murder you :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

This is just a topic to see peoples oppinions of hypothetical or protential situations in the world

heres a couple to get people started off

You get nobaled out and sent to the rim, you decide no to quit the world, which direction would you restart in and why?

You are currently tribeless on the border between DVADER and Dice, you have never been in either of them, which one would you send an application to and why?

You are near to no mans land betwen ACTIVE and Wuke, would you join Wuke and fight or try to avoid the conflict and solo for a while?

What if you are on the other side of the world?

You have a choise, ACtivr, or XVI?

DeletedUser

Ohh, Many kegs???? Is celebreus allod to join :S please? :S??

DeletedUser

2)Dice! They seem understanding and loveable :icon_biggrin:

actually I'm ferocious RAWR! :icon_twisted:

1)Hmmmm I have some good friends in my tribe so I would probably start either in the center of them or the rim near the cluster to have some fun :icon_biggrin:

2)Ummmmmmmmmm I mean the leader of Dice is pretty big headed (he thinks he is sexy :icon_rolleyes:) but I think I would join Dice

3)Ha I think solo is the best option imo cause it would just be more fun :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

What if you are on the other side of the world?

You have a choise, ACtivr, or XVI?

I am in this situation and have been for around a month, I applied to XVI then Got aninvite to ACTIVE, I wasn't sure who to join and thought about it then decided I would stick with XVI as I am surrounded by them, I then decided that I didn't want to continue in this world in my current location, a friend s nobaling my villages and I was going to start on the rim, but seen as how most people think this is a stupid idea I will probably just leave the world and stay on the forum (because I love you all sooooo much)