what is 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to say to the wondering minds of w50... some of our villages stink, but not all.
I mean what can you expect from someones who's Going Commando? :lol:

:icon_eek:

1279403385a2088211773b125189312s.gif

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: Going Commando
Side 2:
Players: rohitjain1

Timeframe: 16/02/2011 00:00:00 to 19/02/2011 12:02:30

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 2
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 221,508
Side 2: 18,214
Difference: 203,294

chart

:icon_evil: rohitjain1 is my new co player. I'm starting to attack on Going Commando now

I'll get some premium now for rohitjain1 :lol:

DeletedUser

If "I'm warrior no. 1" at the bottom is to go by your stats are these correct?

Yeah, think your name came up in a skype chat...
[spoil]
[12/02/2011 00:45:03] Choccy/Commando: I'll have to see if anyone wants to help me rim warrior number one again :D
[12/02/2011 00:45:21] Dan: again :D
[12/02/2011 00:45:52] Choccy/Commando: he played about 4 accounts on w43, kept getting rimmed by us and then taking a new one :D
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Who fails? oh right you :lol:

Side 1:
Players: Going Commando
Side 2:
Players: rohitjain1

Timeframe: 16/02/2011 00:00:00 to 21/02/2011 20:26:19

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 2
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 429,585
Side 2: 18,214
Difference: 411,371

chart

DeletedUser

Suppose its a better nuke than this... :icon_razz:

Ah but that is with nobles. I assure you Bucshot is no idiot. Granted, this nuke is lacking slightly in rams, but whatever suits each person. Oh and i would have publicised it, but i cant do that with forwarded reports.

[spoil]
x25i6x.jpg
[/spoil]

next?

DeletedUser

We drew 70+ nukes to a villages for the giggles, cost our tribe nothing as the owners away... cost your tribe effort and nukes where they could be much better placed :lol:

And Bucshot is a little nooby, 3 seconds trains, half assed troops. Don't paint a pretty picture.

DeletedUser

We drew 70+ nukes to a villages for the giggles, cost our tribe nothing as the owners away... cost your tribe effort and nukes where they could be much better placed :lol:

And Bucshot is a little nooby, 3 seconds trains, half assed troops. Don't paint a pretty picture.

For the nukes... You know about the border agreement. we arent having you cross the border when if it did come down to it, we cant cross over and fully attack you. Just get rid of those villages. if it takes 70 nukes at each, so be it.

As for Buc, if it gets the job done, it gets it done doesnt it? And to be honest.... 3 second train or not... against someone who can snipe a 200ms train, like yourself? what good does it do having a super fast train ANYWAY. against someone who can snipe, your better off sending a 30 second train because they might miss it when tagging if everything is timed... i know ive done that before and paid for it.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is, the account was called gay hippo but was made to change it by the mods :lol:

DeletedUser

Funny thing is, the account was called gay hippo but was made to change it by the mods :lol:

yeah they tend to do that all the time. I once got banned over Giant Erection, while there are so many meaning to that phrase

DeletedUser

i knew it!!!....i was wondering who was that person in Envy days with that account..... i thought maybe they quit.....i didnt think it was offenseive...i thought it meant happy hippo:icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.