What is a tabach?

DeletedUser

M1ddl3 Wh00p 000
Coordinates: 215|182
Player: dodyfilo
Tribe: Vanguard

One personal insult to one of our members and 12 cat nukes later... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Okay smexy, you're not working together. Then refer to my last statement, which was stated with the assumption that you weren't working together (just to cover both bases.

You better hurry before school nobles the rest of tabach and then you.
- They are taking your food.

DeletedUser

Okay smexy, you're not working together. Then refer to my last statement, which was stated with the assumption that you weren't working together (just to cover both bases.

Your point being what exactly?

Macready08

Food should not talk, Shhh :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your point being what exactly?

I'll spell it out for you. School/1984 eat tabach. School eat 1984. School fight/merge with SOMD. School fight/merge with HUG.

Look at the map. Your tribe is surrounded and doomed, with the exception of K30. The fact that School has let you live this long is baffling.

DeletedUser78112

I'll spell it out for you. School/1984 eat tabach. School eat 1984. School fight/merge with SOMD. School fight/merge with HUG.

Look at the map. Your tribe is surrounded and doomed, with the exception of K30. The fact that School has let you live this long is baffling.

Baffling as stated before we are friends they are doing there own thing having fun why should we disturb it because a moron like you thinks we should. Can I ask did you either get rimmed by any of the top tribes and it's why your so 'butt-hurt'?

Macready08

Baffling as stated before we are friends they are doing there own thing having fun why should we disturb it because a moron like you thinks we should. Can I ask did you either get rimmed by any of the top tribes and it's why your so 'butt-hurt'?

ME thinks he is Mr Spanks U or some other bitter toyz player

Hallie87

Side 1:
Tribes: 1984
Side 2:
Tribes: tabach

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17
chart

HorseSoldier

lol. whoever tries to eat me will die from poison :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

News about this war? Or it was cancelled?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 0
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 324,891
Side 2: 0
Difference: 324,891

chart

DeletedUser

so is this war fun....easy...waste of time.....just wondering:)
Fun, easy, you know the usual... food :p

They've dropped most southern players or they've gone inactive. Tabach are a dead tribe, they lost 53 members, their duke has offered a merge, to kill 3/4 of the tribe if we take in 10-15 players. Now it's just back to mopping up :icon_smile:

DeletedUser95452

smexy ... lol ... you and commando were so quick on this ... as when my Co realised were on war with tabach ... war was already over :)

westpua

Stats, from approximately the beginning of the war.

b]Side 1:[/b]
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 209
Side 2: 26
Difference: 183

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,778,464