what is happening to tuff?

DeletedUser

From the looks of it.
It seems PITA merged with Tuff and Tuff changed their name to PITA.

DeletedUser

You forgot to save the map.
Just check the dominance map.

The stronghold of tuff, the K42 part is gone now.

DeletedUser

Well suppose i can clear this up :)

supernubz brought our downfall!

DeletedUser

Yeah, must've been me.
my noob beam accidentally friendly fired.

DeletedUser4587

I'm an original member of PITA... and when I see this, I fully disapprove. I see this as having taken on several unproductive members, which is bad... but more importantly, they added a very very large portion of members that are not familiar with the tribe culture. This has the potential to cause a lot of guild drama without much benefit. It was a clear point move that I think will hurt them in the long term. I think it'll cause more drama than it is worth.

DeletedUser

I'm an original member of PITA... and when I see this, I fully disapprove. I see this as having taken on several unproductive members, which is bad... but more importantly, they added a very very large portion of members that are not familiar with the tribe culture. This has the potential to cause a lot of guild drama without much benefit. It was a clear point move that I think will hurt them in the long term. I think it'll cause more drama than it is worth.

There is always a risk in every move Lat. Obviously we hope for the best. Only time will tell :icon_biggrin: