What is happening to TW?!

DeletedUser

Hi moros :icon_redface:

Stop bringing up the "lippa" incident. You all had it coming, he was only doing his job.

Hold up, are you actually defending him now? You were just as mad as the rest of us, and you even spammed a bit. I recall a certain someone making sigs about it... forget the name though... might've started with a M, and ended with rWanzo?

DeletedUser

Heh guess what, did I say anything apart from it was an incident? NO

Did you feel the same as me? YES

yes

ghettogirl07 said:
Now you are a mod you change your opinions on people? Hmmm

yes

ghettogirl07 said:
Do you still like me as a freind?

If yes stfu and dont assume im dissing lippa from a 2 word statment.

Yes and I am not assuming that you are dissing lippa, I'm just saying that the "lippa incident" should not be referred to for the reason that we have no mod. We DO have a mod here, sora, and I'm pretty sure he checks here. He is one of the more lenient mods, which is probably why you don't really hear much from him.

tennismaster07 said:
Hold up, are you actually defending him now? You were just as mad as the rest of us, and you even spammed a bit. I recall a certain someone making sigs about it... forget the name though... might've started with a M, and ended with rWanzo?

Yes, and yes.

DeletedUser18695

Well thanks for clearing that up, we do got a mod. Nice to know.

And still wrong, I said, I (as in me personaly) havn't seen a mod since the "lippa incident". So really where do you get off telling me I cant say I havnt seen a mod since lippa?

Soragado

I'm pretty sure Ive given you a bunch of infractions this past week :3

DeletedUser

You spelled it wrong, it's supposed to be <3 not :3 :icon_cry: We know you love us :icon_redface:

Soo anyways... I'm guessing the vote wasn't overturned? All the n00bs/whiners that can't split 150 ms trains voted to keep it at that so they at least have a better shot at it... and they can't sent 150 ms trains, so why would they vote for it to be changed? -.- To even have a vote for it was pretty dumb IMO, there was no way it would be overturned, because the majority of players can't send or split 150 ms trains.

DeletedUser

Sora.. You will always have my love baby. We ride together, we die together. Mods for life.

HOORAH

yeah.

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

honestly , where is the fun to have to much villages and dont be able to understand rightly what you do cause you have a real life .... i think everyone have a real life ...... for myself , i think the players who play this game just for pts or just cause they wont wanna lost what they have created have to quit cause this game is not really funny for them .... this game for someones of them have started to become an addictive activity like drugs or beers ... and if a moderator wanna erase my mail ..... i wish he will think about himself before he will do that :icon_biggrin:

p.s. for the paranoids ones who are already losted ..... you know i wanna just slow you down whit my insane mind :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

btw , i am not better then you all cause i actually lost around meh cause i am alwayz near my computer .... i am infected hardly

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevanc...ected/video/xrd0d_bad-religion-infected_music

DeletedUser

meh my internet connection is pants and would freeze up if I try sending using tabs. Thats why I use my 20 second trains to kick ass.

Also unless you are mass attacking a player train timing means very little or it certainly has never bothered me as a defender.

DUMBUMCLUM

meh my internet connection is pants and would freeze up if I try sending using tabs. Thats why I use my 20 second trains to kick ass.

Also unless you are mass attacking a player train timing means very little or it certainly has never bothered me as a defender.

qft.

screw sniping well timed trains when you can defend the attacks the way it's meant to be done.

DeletedUser18695

Didnt it bother you when I was defending? ;)

DeletedUser18695

qft.

screw sniping well timed trains when you can defend the attacks the way it's meant to be done.

My answer to you is, Offence builds faster than defence.

GEt my point? I prefer to snipe snipe snipe, then when they change their tactics the defence will then be used to kill 4 nukes and nobles xD.

Thats extreme circumstances tho ;).

DeletedUser

I liked to do such attacks coordinated from different villages, manually, on old comp ;) My best intervals between attacks were less than 20ms (~17ms)
And add extra nobles just in case, they are cheap and quick to produce nowadays