what is so special about classic???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

if it is more competitive i guess i wasted my 3 premium points because I HAVE A LIFE

Just because it is more competitive doesnt mean they dont have lives. I know a few players who play .net worlds and it's classic and still have plenty of time left over.
No... Competitive doesnt mean that, competitive means
They > You

Oh yeah... And "risk paying by phone"... Man thats pathetic and sad :/

DeletedUser

WOW SPAMFEST

classic server was great til i ran outta time to play. The whole world is so small in comparison with others. It just has a different feel to it

DeletedUser4989

Major problem is that by making it a must-pay premium world, it was suppose to weed out the noobs. It didn't work out that way. I saw a fine example of that yesterday when a member of one of the nooby family tribes sent a Noble at my village, followed by the axe attack. Priceless.

DeletedUser24434

The classic server is used in the first 5 servers of tribalwars.it (italy) It is very nice because the units have levels,the units are without paladin and archers so it's more difficult...but it's nice ;)

DeletedUser

I decided to join just to see if it's any good.

Problem is that right next to me there's a guy with 13k points. :icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 3135

Major problem is that by making it a must-pay premium world, it was suppose to weed out the noobs. It didn't work out that way. I saw a fine example of that yesterday when a member of one of the nooby family tribes sent a Noble at my village, followed by the axe attack. Priceless.

To be fair you did have even more noobs asking for it to be a no PA world :icon_wink:

unloadedx5

When is the next classic world gonna start. I dont wanna joined and get pwned because I started super late.

Status
Not open for further replies.