What is the secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, I have a question for everyone.

Why does any thread mentioning a certain tribe with a name resembling 3+1 animals that look like ponies but a little larger get locked or deleted?

DeletedUser

That's not their name, they're called Apocalypse. 4Horse is just their tag.

Punishments
Arguing against the Tribalwars team that violates these rules will be punished and topics that seek to create or worsen existing problems will be deleted.

DeletedUser

Ok I get it, your still upset about KHmoy, and thats ok i would be upset too. But give it up, you are not a member of 4Horse so coming on here and tryig to Boast about our tribe to piss off the rest of the world is not going to work so give it up. We apologized for our member being a little over zelous and coming on here and making a boastfull thread. We are proud of our tribe and so are our members, however as has already been said we are not about running our mouths about how great we think we are. Everyone already knows your eZ and therefor your just leading your own way to a boot becaus i'm going to take a shot in the dark that our lord cat man will get sick of locking your threads and just kick you off the forums instead.

I really don't think this is worth anymore of my time.

DeletedUser

So how about 3Horse or 4Ponies?

I wonder if that crosses the line.

Let's see.

I think that 3Horse is better than any other nonexistent tribe to ever never play TribalWars!!!

I think any player to never read this should tremble in fear at the very possibility of their existence!!!

Not tribe has ever not played this game better than the imaginary giants who belong to that tribe. (that doesn't exist)

DeletedUser

So how about 3Horse or 4Ponies?

I wonder if that crosses the line.

Let's see.

I think that 3Horse is better than any other nonexistent tribe to ever never play TribalWars!!!

I think any player to never read this should tremble in fear at the very possibility of their existence!!!

Not tribe has ever not played this game better than the imaginary giants who belong to that tribe. (that doesn't exist)

I think I speak for everyone when I say shut the hell up.

DeletedUser

spam.jpg

DeletedUser

Ok I get it, your still upset about KHmoy, and thats ok i would be upset too. But give it up, you are not a member of 4Horse so coming on here and tryig to Boast about our tribe to piss off the rest of the world is not going to work so give it up. We apologized for our member being a little over zelous and coming on here and making a boastfull thread. We are proud of our tribe and so are our members, however as has already been said we are not about running our mouths about how great we think we are. Everyone already knows your eZ and therefor your just leading your own way to a boot becaus i'm going to take a shot in the dark that our lord cat man will get sick of locking your threads and just kick you off the forums instead.

I really don't think this is worth anymore of my time.

I'm not upset. And someone might care about Khmoy but not me.

It does bother me that anything about 4Horse gets shut down on the forums. I find it curious and I really do wonder why the mod(s) would think it appropriate.

I am talking about a reasonable subject. What is so special about talking about one tribe?

Show me one of my posts that insults 4Horse or does anything worse than just MENTIONING them.

DeletedUser

And how is this Spam?

The title is "What is the secret" and this entire thread is on topic.

If you don't like the topic, there are others.

DeletedUser

Those two threads were locked because the leaders of 4Horse, Cyper Rahl and g0liath, asked for it to be locked.

Because none of 4Horse wishes to participate in the topic, the topic will remain close to empty and very pointless. If g0liath or Cypher want to make a 4horse thread, and have an opening post of more than 1 sentence, they can.

Stop this senseless posting. All you're achieving for yourself is a perma-ban from the forums, and the degradation of the original 4Horse thread creators credibility.

Just grow up.

Harbinger of death

And how is this Spam?

The title is "What is the secret" and this entire thread is on topic.

If you don't like the topic, there are others.

can u plz stop postin here that stupid annoyin crap

omg plz lok this

DeletedUser

Those two threads were locked because the leaders of 4Horse, Cyper Rahl and g0liath, asked for it to be locked.

Because none of 4Horse wishes to participate in the topic, the topic will remain close to empty and very pointless. If g0liath or Cypher want to make a 4horse thread, and have an opening post of more than 1 sentence, they can.

Stop this senseless posting. All you're achieving for yourself is a perma-ban from the forums, and the degradation of the original 4Horse thread creators credibility.

Just grow up.

Answer me this.

Where is the line? If I ask the mods to close or delete any thread mentioning me, should they?

If any tribe asks for any thread mentioning them to be deleted, should they?

This started out about 4Horse, but right now I'm asking about any tribe. What guidelines should we use to decide on closing or deleting threads?

I don't think a thread mentioning a tribe crosses a line. I don't think just mentioning a tribe is enough to justify closing or deleting a thread.

If it's ok for tribe leadership to have the mods to delete any thread mentioning their tribe, I'd really like to know.

DeletedUser

V V VK

there you go Hrabringer, I just mentioned your tribe.

Why don't you ask the mod to lock this.

or maybe

I like V V VK, I think they are pretty good.

That should do it.

DeletedUser

when you are attempting to use said thread for the purpose of hidding ones identity to smear the name of said tribe in such a fashion i believe the tribe leadership has the right to ask said mod to close said thread. Now if said person would like to openly share his/her true identity and then pay respects to said tribe, i could see said persons reason to open said thread, beyond that no, so please lock lord cat man again this is SPAM

DeletedUser

How is it spam? do you even know what the word means?

THIS THREAD is not about you. It's about what decides whether a thread should be locked or deleted.

Now I have to identify myself before I can say something nice about a tribe? Show me one word that smears 4Horse.

DeletedUser

Oh wait, I get it. I might have smeared 4Horse someday.

So why not shut me up now.

DeletedUser

Vote

I may be a noob but, I know that you are really digging yourself a hole and I for one am tired of you clogging up the forums with such annoying and useless jabber that should be discussed with no one.

So, Lord Cat Man please ban him from being on the forums, and if you need anymore reason just let everyone tell you themselves.

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.