What is your most favorite Tribe?

DeletedUser

What is your most favorite Tribe? And hate does not exist in a game where you have to upgrade your village and farming all day...

Ripfin

I'll wait till after BP ends before I comment, since within a couple weeks to a month after BP ends half the tribes here will be gone.

DeletedUser

I like Smurfs and of course I have to vouch for my tribe =sk=.

DeletedUser

sk has a neat avatar way beyond my knowledge base and clearly my tribe other than that havent really looked at many others

DeletedUser

Hefty is cool and HAM!!! have some pretty cool people too, but my favourite is of course =SK=.

The people in it are so great.

Lisa809

My favourite tribe has got to be =SK= :icon_biggrin: and the people are great :icon_biggrin:

but as thats bias I would have to go for TARDIS as it is what it says on the tin ,

small tribe ,quality players .:icon_wink: no mass recruiting or striving for rank just building on quality,

TARDIS was founded by Purple Predator to create a small tribe of experienced players to fight against the odds.

I am tired of rank 1 tribes and instead want just a very small group for more teamwork and more of a challenge.

It will be a slow process filling up the tribe to ensure quality players.

If you think you have the experience and fighting skills required to join this fighting team, send a thorough mail with your experience. Applicants must show a willingness to learn and improve.

K46 location preferred

(We arent interested in Diplomacy at this time)

WWW.TWTAMER.COM

Tribe name: Time And Relative Dimension
ID: TARDIS
Number of members: 5
Points of the best 40 players: 2.995
Total points: 2.995
Average points: 599

Likin it ! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Umm. DUSK:icon_redface:

I've got my eye on THE for right now.

DeletedUser

I like the Idiots. Just for their name. I also like ####. Again because of the name.

but like everyone else, I like my tribe the most.

DeletedUser

I had think of this carefully.......hmmmmnnnn BD, TARDIES, and sk

DeletedUser

HONOR. it is my tribe, and I am proud of it.

also ToS, as it is based off of my tribe from W13.