What is your opinion of this world?

eaglesfan56

Opinion?

Oh this world is PERFECT. There is NOTHING WRONG here. The idea of having tribes members scattered all over the world was a GREAT IDEA. Especially when you can post YOUR OPINION on here on the FORUM. I can't wait to be ATTACKED AGAIN AND AGAIN:axemen: with NO CHANCE of support or help!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh this world is PERFECT. There is NOTHING WRONG here. The idea of having tribes members scattered all over the world was a GREAT IDEA. Especially when you can post YOUR OPINION on here on the FORUM. I can't wait to be ATTACKED AGAIN AND AGAIN:axemen: with NO CHANCE of support or help!

This wold is pefect indeed. You can attack everyone in your range again and again without any consequences from their tribe. How can you possibly don't love that?

DeletedUser

sincerely, like some already suggested, i think, the 3 months tribe lock was way too much!

so many ppl are waiting the day D since several weeks! as it's not so funny to rim noobs one per one when they don't have the possibility to defend (a minimum) thanks to a tribe

let's hope all ppl who had some break (like me) will find the motivation to make this world have a nice revival

DeletedUser

That was sarcasm!!!!

Well he might have not caught your sarcasim but thats not the point of my post.

I actually agree with him. You can attack anyone you want with little to no trouble from the players tribe. That does make this a perfect world.

And to get around being attacked again and again maybe you should invest in some :spear: and maybe some swords as well?

eaglesfan56

I was placed (the second time) near a much stronger village. I had no chance for support or a chance to build. I am pretty damn good at this, but NO ONE is playing in this world! How can you build when there is only one other active member in your tribe? I begged for ...whoops I can't say what I wanted because I will get hollared at again. I just got rimmed again, and that was enough for me. Just to give you an idea, look at the list of people in each world forum. Most worlds have 25-30, we have 5 reading the posts. Please, don't pizz in my face and tell me it is raining.

DeletedUser

Ive just started on the rim, and plan to make a decent rim tribe.

First of all I think this is a good world, the automatic tribes is rather funny - noobs who havent built troops crying because -unlike other worlds- they havent got any tribemates to bail them out.

Probably my only real problem with this world is the number of barbs, would be nice seeing -as they will be modifying some settings anyway - that they could straight up delete half the barb villages, that along with tribe sizes of 40 could make for some nice action. Probably being way too optimistic however.

DeletedUser

Good Farming

No, i Agree with you, the 40 tribe size is good, and yes they definately should clean out some of the barbs.
Mind you they are good farming :lol: