What next world should be

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings, I have play Tribal Wars since W3 and i see how the game progress and becomes more challenging with everything the staff add. Yet i believe we need a bigger challenge for next world. I was thinking a free for all world with no tribes allowed. That will be a big challenge for every one and only the strongers will survive. But because the game its call Tribal Wars i believe a free for all will not be possible. For that reason i have a second option, a world with tribe size of 10 members. The less tribe mates, the harder the challenge. We should also add every future to that world like flags, church and paladin weapons. What do you guys think?

DeletedUser

Yea didnt found it, i searched everywhere for that forum, can you give me a link?

DeletedUser

I think they have done a low member limit world before. May have been 20?

Yeah, I doubt they will put a free for all world in, being a group game. Although, maybe they will introduce the feature throughout a world, like for the first month, or when there are just a few tribes left?

Also, this should probably be in the suggestions area (in general) :)
http://forum.tribalwars.net/forumdisplay.php?6-Suggestions-and-Discussion

DeletedUser105718

I will gang everyone up with 10 other friends :p

It's Tribalwars. Taking out tribes will never happen.

DeletedUser

10 players per tribe?

Better start planning my 100 tribe family tribe :D

DeletedUser

lmao I know some people will want bunch of family tribes lol but well I believe it will be a challenge even to handle all those family tribe.

DeletedUser

A decent set of leaders could easily lead successful family tribes.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see a world with no outside support... your tribe is all you get.

DeletedUser

i actually really like the idea of a 10 member tribe limit, and with out outside support, would be even better. i think would have to be a fast world obviously, and it'd be premade tribe galore. also no flag system, and no church.

DeletedUser57316

No morale world, and low member count sounds pretty awesome.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see a world with no outside support... your tribe is all you get.

..already done. W40 (there may be others too). Did not hinder ppl from switching tribes back and forth to send support.

DeletedUser4346

.5 speed
500 member tribe limit
1 second between attacks
sleep mode

me thinks i'm ready to retire to a casual world.....

DeletedUser

Please check to see if more appropriate forums or threads exist. For this sort of thing, it is preferred that you use the Suggestions for the Next World thread in the Suggestions & Discussion forum.

Since you have reposted this in the Suggestions forum I'm going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.