What next?

• Thread starter DeletedUser92664
  • Start date

DeletedUser92664

Just wondering if Subv would b willing to let me re-join?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92664

hmm yes interesting ;)

No need to repeat what bob said. Lol

I have no affiliations with PACK members whatsoever. Its only logic in my opinion to let me work with u guys to exterminate them faster. I am mostly defence. Pretty sure thtll help on front line..

DeletedUser

madma a good guy, he knows how to play, he DOES NOT SPY! we met in TIF...long time ago. and been friends ever since, i know he was in subv2 b4 and was kicked because they thought he was a spy but he would never spy on subv. being in tht tribe is his long long dream Xd :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

well im not realy going to say this is good or bad as weather he knows it or not madma dont like me so im going to stay out of this for a bit

DeletedUser92664

well im not realy going to say this is good or bad as weather he knows it or not madma dont like me so im going to stay out of this for a bit

Ay? Mate, I respect you. You were my leader on w50 and we had some friendly chats together.

P.S. Think this is against rules...not allowed to talk to ea other...(just got contacted by moderator bout doing it. )

DeletedUser

Okay, the diplomat of Lololo is trying to get into SubV
Doesnt that mean something to anybody...
So i agree about it being interesting as well

DeletedUser92664

Okay, the diplomat of Lololo is trying to get into SubV
Doesnt that mean something to anybody...
So i agree about it being interesting as well

your wrong there...im not a diplomat...im nobody in the tribe.

Less interesting now isnt it tbrh

DeletedUser

madma a good guy, he knows how to play, he DOES NOT SPY! we met in TIF...long time ago. and been friends ever since, i know he was in subv2 b4 and was kicked because they thought he was a spy but he would never spy on subv. being in tht tribe is his long long dream Xd :icon_eek:

he sucks, get over it.

DeletedUser46867

Lol... I'm not sure why any tribe would let a tribe hopper with 50 tribe changes join their tribe.

DeletedUser92664

Hey i joned tribes that were crap and never succeeded at staying together. If i didnt get chucked outta SFM 1st time, I would still b there now. Same thing if Subv2 didnt chuck me.

Ive had a bad tw life but so what? Im willing to at last work as a team. I have many friends in Subv and SFM. would love to work with them properly. I have no PACK friends.

DeletedUser

lol..no friends in PACK..that's sumthin everyone's used to hear.. ;p