what really went down prior to me joining TB! (wobble related)

DeletedUser

As stated in the discussion, TB! isn't as "tested". Clearly AAA and TB! are larger in points, but points do not win wars. Tribes full of seasoned and loyal players win wars.

Bravo. You just went from being the underdogs to being the ones who lose. Never mind that your logic is pretty bad considering everyone said AAA and TB! were as tested at the start of the conflict (even if not outright they implied it by saying Wobble only merges), never mind all that...you just told the world your tribe isn't full of seasoned and loyal players like Wobble is...

Edit: I see the account "Taylor gang or die" is in TB!2 but it seems from your posts you are either really honest (to the point that you're willing to not twist stats for your tribe) or you aren't playing the in-game account. If you're not in the TB!2 tribe, my mistake for saying "your tribe".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108799

Bravo. You just went from being the underdogs to being the ones who lose. Never mind that your logic is pretty bad considering everyone said AAA and TB! were as tested at the start of the conflict (even if not outright they implied it by saying Wobble only merges), never mind all that...you just told the world your tribe isn't full of seasoned and loyal players like Wobble is...

Edit: I see the account "Taylor gang or die" is in TB!2 but it seems from your posts you are either really honest (to the point that you're willing to not twist stats for your tribe) or you aren't playing the in-game account. If you're not in the TB!2 tribe, my mistake for saying "your tribe".

I am now thinking of making a skype chat for w65 to keep you out of it

DeletedUser74275

So this shows that you tried to get a few wobble players to leave and they didnt want to? Lol cool story bro

is this eye of the storm? - the master of the entire plan?

i have private mail and skype messages from you dating right up to this conversation. thats why you was [07/02/2013 22:31:55] *** Brett added Eye of the Storm ***

once a duke, always a duke in terms of power and wanting things done their way. Eye of the Storm is the epitome of this. mark my words, he will always have the thought shelved in his nugget to one day break off and try and win the world

EOTS wanted to leave right after acknowleding defeat to wobble as Yarr duke. He were saying all the same things right up to the date of the above document, but kept referring to 'timing'

EOTS can keep fooling people on here, but he played an integral part in the re-formation of Yarr under a different banner, that wouldve happened around now probably. he was the guy telling me who was or wasnt on our side

i can see how sad some of you are by me posting this skype chat, but really it does belong here, as people should know what was said and how unattached some of these players actually were to wobble. maybe something for wobble council to bear in mind :icon_idea:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yes its my account, whats your point?

[1/29/2013 11:17:19 PM] Eye of the Storm: hey
[1/29/2013 11:28:13 PM] .William Wallace | Dennis: hey
[1/29/2013 11:28:35 PM] Eye of the Storm: are you happy with the wobble merge?
[1/29/2013 11:30:04 PM] .William Wallace | Dennis: To be honest, not really :p I'm more of a fight to the death kind of guy (I know thats easy for me to say as I wasnt at the front). But Wobble looks like a very good tribe and I'm sure they will win this world if they beat AAA
[1/29/2013 11:30:18 PM] .William Wallace | Dennis: So I will just have to adapt I guess
[1/29/2013 11:30:28 PM] .William Wallace | Dennis: There are some friendly players in wobble (nod)
[1/29/2013 11:32:49 PM] .William Wallace | Dennis: But why do you ask? :D
[1/29/2013 11:32:52 PM] Eye of the Storm: [Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:21 PM] Eye of the Storm:

<<< some people (including some from wobble and i think AAA) may be leaving to form a new small tribe and rim everyone else lol, i got asked and told to ask some ex-yarr who are good and trusted, so here i am :)
[1/29/2013 11:33:30 PM] .William Wallace | Dennis: :O
[1/29/2013 11:38:10 PM] .William Wallace | Dennis: sorry laptop suddenly died
[1/29/2013 11:38:22 PM] Eye of the Storm: lol
[1/29/2013 11:38:45 PM] .William Wallace | Dennis: It is risky, but I like risky. I dont know if it is the best thing to do though. Why do people want to form a new tribe?
[1/29/2013 11:39:18 PM] Eye of the Storm: want a proper fight i guess lol, this will only done with proper planning and stuff lol

Were you not the one trying to organise all of this? Well the plan changed in the end for a bit, but I was originally contacted and "inspired" to leave because of you :p

DeletedUser75045

It is no lie that i was at first interested, wobble dukes know this. However i have had nothing to do with this for roughly 2 weeks or more.

People kept asking me whats going on and i said im not leVing over and over.

Also prople wanted a proper fight, well we got it now with these hot heads.

Last edited:

musological

It's true, once we got wind of things I confronted Tedd directly and laid out concerns, and invited him to do that same. He responded in kind and came clean. It came to nothing and we moved on, with more respect and trust I think.

DeletedUser

What matters most now is that we have one of the highest ODAs in this war, as we have had in many other wars.

Talk is cheap, we prove our loyalty with our actions.

I personally did not favour leaving. As much as I wasn't very happy with the sudden move, since we made it, I wanted to make the best of it. Ted66 wanted a move because he felt the world would be a rollover. With you pointwhores over there now, we have some challenge...finally :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

EOTS wanted to leave right after acknowleding defeat to wobble as Yarr duke. He were saying all the same things right up to the date of the above document, but kept referring to 'timing'

What? He was a baron, there honestly was no Yarr duke at that time.

DeletedUser

EOTS has gotten a lot of finger pointing thru this whole thing but, the bottom line is he did what he felt needed done to trim the fat and expose weakness in players around those of us who were actually fighting the Yarr vs wobble war.

I am certain NONE of us were happy with the merge, I talked to EOTS a lot about it, again though, Bottom line is things were discussed, Wobble made us at home and we moved forward with the world.

You and your guys chose a path, so get over it and fight, your begging and pleading for everyone to look at you in a good light is getting boring.

You berate people for turning their backs on you yet try as best you can to show how right you were to turn on the rest of us.

You want respect, earn it in the fight.

DeletedUser106241

Guna put it out there, all the guys who stayed have shown more courage than running to for a tribe to make an alliance over 20 million points larger than wobble.

Also more importantly, Tedd and the others are all great people (not saying you're not) and have made friends with us and us with them. If and when we win this world, I will know I did it surround by a bunch of people I consider my friends and as strong personal ties.

Why would Tedd leave when he is considered one of our most valued advisors?! He spoke to us and we addressed the issues. Kinda how we roll.

Paolo, sack up. You didn't want to fight TB! Because you just wanted to eat swarm. Don't try and pin your selfish move on others.

DeletedUser

Paolo just spent tons of time making a speech trying to turn Wobble against EOTS...then electricool says WOBBLE are the ones trying to twist things around to get tribemates against each other.

Weird.