• 150-250

Votes: 29 12.3%
  • 250-350

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • 400 (hardcore)

Votes: 132 55.9%

• Total voters

DeletedUser45822

The server can handle it, it just means 1 extra computer. each world is run by 1 or more computers speed is run by 1 where slow worlds are run by 2 because of more playerts thus the slower refreshing of ranks etc.

the poeple of tw can make another speed round but it would just make it more expensive i know wat ur saying just 1,5 thou around to get the new computer its not just that im guessing the y also have to hireer more poeple to cruise around the server i know this beuase i have also messed around with makeing or starting up myt server and i gotta say when alot of vills are around i start to lag:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The speed doesn't necessarily bother me. I do understand that anything over 250 can be a bit much and leaves you very vulnerable if getting attacked by a handful of half decent players but then everyone is at that same disadvantage. Sometimes it's just a matter of taking the initiative...

However, I think there should be a compromise in relation to speed and duration. For example; the only round that I have ever really experienced is a 200 speed 10 day round (if not 10 then around that). I actually thought that speed 200 would be very manageable but after my first and eventual only day of playing, I came to realise how ridiculous it actually was. It was clear that you couldn't both play the round competently and carry on with your every day to day activities. Had the speed been set to 20-50 however, then this wouldn't be the case, or at least for most people.

I'm interested to know what people think of there being a maximum duration point set for certain speeds? Something like 300-400+ speed rounds being set to a max of 1-1.5 or1.5-2days, 150-275 being maxed at 2.5-3 days, 100-145 for 4, 50-75 for 5 and anything below that for 7+ days. It's just a rough idea and settings would of obviously be a major factor but it would still be interesting to know if anyone thinks we would be better off like this or not.

DeletedUser

Could you make the player limit 500? I never get to join :(

DeletedUser

in my oppinion, faster rounds are better, the slower rounds just get boring after the first day. but also, i think that all speed rounds are good because for 1, they are still alot faster than normal rounds, and i feel that what makes a good player on speed, is to be able to addapt to all types of speed

DeletedUser

I think if we have a 10 day 50 speed round or a 14 day 20 speed round, I would definately play it as it is easier to manage with daily life.

Edit: Also, if you are trying to communicate via mail or tribe on speed 400, you would miss the equivilent of a day or so on a speed 1 world I believe.

DeletedUser

I think if we have a 10 day 50 speed round or a 14 day 20 speed round, I would definately play it as it is easier to manage with daily life.

Edit: Also, if you are trying to communicate via mail or tribe on speed 400, you would miss the equivilent of a day or so on a speed 1 world I believe.

well with skype it works good, its a must for all speed

DeletedUser

I personally like 350 speed rounds for you have at least a better chance of dodging a noble train since it takes a few minutes to arrive, where as with 400 speeds you have a matter of seconds.

Addict@ion

350 and 400 speed is almost identical :S and it depends what the troops speed is for travel times....

AusKilla

speed 20 - 50.. i like having time to think about how i should defend when i have incomings, also i enjoy farming at slower speeds farming at the beginning pays big dividends ;)

+200 speed is not really that enjoyable.. has its bonuses for being a day or 2 long but really any noob with no life can win it

DeletedUser

Start: 10am - 5pm Saturday
End: 9pm Sunday/Afternoon Monday (GMT)
Description: Dual team round, No paladin, no archers, packages, tribe limit 2, tribe lock, no attacking tribe members, growing barbarian villages
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory:
Speed: 350/400 - Weekends = fast
Unit speed: .7/.8
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes
Buliding queue: Yes

W00t thats best speeed

Why thank you, I make good speed scenarios. :p

:D

Faetzy

I missed last duel team round due to be on holiday :( but look forward to the upcoming weekend round

DeletedUser

I like 350 and 400s, the others are too slow and too similiar to normal worlds to me,

400 is Hardcore =)

Dunkywunky

I personally like 350 speed rounds for you have at least a better chance of dodging a noble train since it takes a few minutes to arrive, where as with 400 speeds you have a matter of seconds.

Erm YEAH :S

DeletedUser

50-150 End of, why play so fast that if i lose a village i can noble it back within 5 seconds, wheres the fun for you lot there?