what the???

DeletedUser

Not so much fun when people troll your tribe is it cookie. I don't even know why I bother to argue with either of you. Neither of you are in pwo anymore. So why defend something that you gave up?

Well anywho. I am gonna step out for a little while. Have fun in your other worlds fellas. I hope they go better than this one did.

DeletedUser

Not so much fun when people troll your tribe is it cookie.

I'm having all the fun in the world.

I don't even know why I bother to argue with either of you.

So you keep saying :icon_rolleyes:

Neither of you are in pwo anymore. So why defend something that you gave up?

we are defending PWO's image, Old PWO, the PWO that we dedicated time to.

Well anywho. I am gonna step out for a little while. Have fun in your other worlds fellas. I hope they go better than this one did.

PWO achieved a many great things on this world. Achieved far more then 99% of the tribes. Just look at the milestones thread. For me to play another world and have a tribe i'm part of achieve the same would be tremendous.

DeletedUser

OLD PWO did great but they couldn't last.

It isn't that they "couldn't" its that they didn't.
Too many here, who have previously praised PWO's ethos (And more importantly since it was his ethos PWO followed, BA's ethos) towards this world and TW as a whole, have decided that they shall now flame both of those.

OLD PWO aren't around, not because they weren;t good enough, not because they're "tactics" weren't good enough, not because they recruited too much and not because they;re "core values were challenged" (those are just a few of the reasons people have tryed to blame on PWO's recent misfortunes). OLD PWO didnt stick around because of misunderstanding in the higher powers of the tribe, whose to blame is completely your decision and I wont comment.
What I will say is that any tribe, no matter how good they are, who is split due to players falling out, struck by inactivity in its leadership (or lack of motivation when people decided they'd deleted) and has a morale dint by the deconstruction of its main ally, that tribe will be extemely hard pushed to come back from such. This is where I feel bad for abandoning them

Some have said PWO fell because they weren't as war hardened as they had thought. However for a 40 member tribe they were very war hardened, their new member to take over accounts too were chosen because they were tribe mates of PWO member from other worlds and known to be very good and experienced.

Hope you all had a very merry Christmas and since I shall not be posting until I have recoved from my inevitable hangover) I hope you all have a Very happy and prosperous New Year!

DeletedUser

just face it couldn't didn't are the same thing in this case... if they didn't they couldn't....not because they wouldnt, or shouldnt nor

its like you shooting a dog... if you miss you still could have hit it then but you couldnt and didnt

poise

I think PWO/PLO were definately a force in their day. The merge with WP had to happen, and they were two very close alliances anyway that the merge certainly strengthend the tribe.

I think as far as Drink/MTS goes - the way the leaders have chosen to lead the tribes has been the right choice, certainly for this stage of the game. Both tribes are still extremely active and they are able to compensate for the odd loss here are there. Whether this will hold up in the long term in this world, no one can say for sure. But both tribes have shown that family tribes can work if done right and players/tribes recruited slowly. Neither of these tribes became a family straight away, new tribes were formed other months unlike Hire and K85.

PWO (PLO), Sith no matter what anyone thinks about them now, will be remembered by the majority of playing a key role in the history of W28. The majority of players and leaders where highly skilled. Both tribes survived and expanded in the core and there is nothing in there game play that they can be criticised for. However what has let some of the ex-pwo players down and what is starting to alienate them, is the fact that they give the impression that there way was the right way and the rest of the players staying in W28 have no clue what they are doing and are playing this game wrong.

Just give us a bit of credit, enjoy what you are focusing your time to now and leave us with the fond memories we have of you and your tribe.

DeletedUser

i think pwo/plo were definately a force in their day. The merge with wp had to happen, and they were two very close alliances anyway that the merge certainly strengthend the tribe.

I think as far as drink/mts goes - the way the leaders have chosen to lead the tribes has been the right choice, certainly for this stage of the game. Both tribes are still extremely active and they are able to compensate for the odd loss here are there. Whether this will hold up in the long term in this world, no one can say for sure. But both tribes have shown that family tribes can work if done right and players/tribes recruited slowly. Neither of these tribes became a family straight away, new tribes were formed other months unlike hire and k85.

Pwo (plo), sith no matter what anyone thinks about them now, will be remembered by the majority of playing a key role in the history of w28. The majority of players and leaders where highly skilled. Both tribes survived and expanded in the core and there is nothing in there game play that they can be criticised for. However what has let some of the ex-pwo players down and what is starting to alienate them, is the fact that they give the impression that there way was the right way and the rest of the players staying in w28 have no clue what they are doing and are playing this game wrong.

Just give us a bit of credit, enjoy what you are focusing your time to now and leave us with the fond memories we have of you and your tribe.

well said!!

DeletedUser

Agree with Poise.

What PWO and SITH achieved in this world will not be forgotten.
They were both killer tribes with tons of skill.

Too bad they couldn't last. (yes cookie, couldn't, not didn't)

i think the reason was that there were very few people who could stand upto PWO. They no more had any challenge in the world and thus quit.:icon_cry:

[spoil] I rather think if th G3 alliance had never existed, the world would be a very different place. :icon_wink:[/spoil]

Scorpion Khanh

yes, our standard or criteria (was reduced a little for TW unlike our old game) to be an proper sith was/is always high.
at our most activity time (at red war) we had 30 of them
at Rogue war had 20
and at apox 10
our playing style is suitable for max 1yr (avg 6month) length games
but we not gonna change our criteria and so change games :icon_razz:
we could change our strategy to play long but that should not be under sith banner
we can not compromise with our criteria , little arrogant we are by heart :icon_redface: