what the???

DeletedUser

Since I have retired I havent paid much to this world but I see a lot of hype about PLO...I will not get into details because I consider many of them friends. But I will say that we lost our direction and we never accomplished what we set out to do in the beginning. I miss the old PLO days. But those are long gone and so are many of us. I stopped playing really when W42 opened. Since then I havent logged in except to turn over the account to a new owner who now looks as if he is merging my account with someone else. Its sad but hey can't control new owners. I could take the account back but what would be the point? I dont want to play W28 anymore. PWO and Sith were the only tribes with actual skill. Drink may have a few decent players but overall they are barb nobling huggers who cant get it done by a war. Same as MTS. And before Sho3 pops up and starts talking trash mate W42 proved that drink and MTS players cant hang in the core..your self included.
CP out...i just hope my new owner doesnt completely screw my account over.

Actually, are you familiar with the two people coplaying the #1 account on 42?

Scorpion Khanh

W42 was the another reason of Inactivity in top playes of sith. they played both the world of 28 and 42 at a time, get tired and left both of them :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

commando. Come on mate. PWO in this world could not hack it. would you enjoy to know why. It is the same exact reason sith could not make it. other worlds do not even need to be mentioned here. This forum is for this world and politics.

DeletedUser

commando. Come on mate. PWO in this world could not hack it. would you enjoy to know why. It is the same exact reason sith could not make it. other worlds do not even need to be mentioned here. This forum is for this world and politics.

hahahahahahahaha One who could not make it in this world was you :p
nice flamebait thou ...

AifoS

Since I have retired I havent paid much to this world but I see a lot of hype about PLO...I will not get into details because I consider many of them friends. But I will say that we lost our direction and we never accomplished what we set out to do in the beginning. I miss the old PLO days. But those are long gone and so are many of us. I stopped playing really when W42 opened. Since then I havent logged in except to turn over the account to a new owner who now looks as if he is merging my account with someone else. Its sad but hey can't control new owners. I could take the account back but what would be the point? I dont want to play W28 anymore. PWO and Sith were the only tribes with actual skill. Drink may have a few decent players but overall they are barb nobling huggers who cant get it done by a war. Same as MTS. And before Sho3 pops up and starts talking trash mate W42 proved that drink and MTS players cant hang in the core..your self included.

It is exactly that arrogance that made PLO fail big time and it is that very same arrogance that makes any tribe in any world with PLO's characteristics to fail. Tribes with that mentality may be very significant in the beginning of any world however in the long run they just run out of steam.

Commando penguin you can think of yourself and your skills as highly as you want (same time you can think of DRINK!'s and MTS's players skills as low as you want) but that will not change the very simple fact that DRINK! is still here (and so is MTS) same time that PLO is not (at least the one you have in mind).

As for the "W42 proved that drink and MTS players cant hang in the core" part ....... actually W42 proved absolutely nothing. You can't blame people if they decided to concentrate on W28 (or if they got tired of all the drama x-PLO and x-SITH players created there .... I know enough of what happened to your premade tribe there to get myself a warning from kdeb if I go into details) just like you decided to concetrate on W42.

On the other hand of course if "W42 proved that drink and MTS players cant hang in the core" according to your criteria let me remind you that W28 proved that very same point for you as well, since from what I understand you are not hanging in the core of W28 anymore.

So ... bottom line. Keep playing whatever world you like, whatever way you like but do not flame people for their gaming style since yours has actually not proven to carry you on for long (at least not in W28).

DeletedUser

hahahahahahahaha One who could not make it in this world was you :p
nice flamebait thou ...

I actually made it quite well for myself in this world. I was in the top 100 players both times before I left. Thanx for the compliment though. I have never actually focused on this world. When I did give it more than 50% I grewlike no other. Sorry to say even most of those in PLO/pwo and sith. I left of my own accord both times and both times I hurt no one for doing so. I actually let them know what to do with my account. Unlike some people who attempt to flame me here.

DeletedUser

Honestly I didn't see PWO win much of a war but YARR! however that wasn't won by nobling them out but strategically using spies and convincing ones to jump ship. What other wars did PWO win besides the ones within its own K. Seriously owning a K or 2 isn't hard but to maintain a tribe and keep members interested and teach new members the tips of being a great player requires more work and we at DRINK! have done a great job. I can tell you I was a huge noob before joining DRINK!, now im just a little noob :)

DeletedUser

Honestly I didn't see PWO win much of a war but YARR! however that wasn't won by nobling them out but strategically using spies and convincing ones to jump ship. What other wars did PWO win besides the ones within its own K. Seriously owning a K or 2 isn't hard but to maintain a tribe and keep members interested and teach new members the tips of being a great player requires more work and we at DRINK! have done a great job. I can tell you I was a huge noob before joining DRINK!, now im just a little noob :)

I beg your pardon, YARR was nobled mostly. If you ever looked at top player nobling map it would be obvious.

What tribe or top player did you rim ? none, not a single one DRINK's toughest war was a DRAW... im not sure why am i even bothering to answer such flippant comment

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

YARR! was nobled. But you also hugged a lot of their players (bluenile23, zartanyos, slingzaar, Tom Cameron, Kaiser Kuchen, LordkainChaos, maitt, the little ones, Canzu, Djepo, Quillon, wbjunk, Pomm2, etc.). These were spread out over a few months but it proves you didn't noble YARR! mostly. A lot of them were left untouched and yet you claim PWO nobled them mostly. Every single one of these players was in PWO. YARR! was only divided up into new tribes such as ~L~.

DeletedUser

And don't even try to say awax. Thier backbone was already broken before you began enoblement of them. We all also know internal innoblements gives you a high player nobling ratio as well. So please cut the crap.

DeletedUser

I beg your pardon, YARR was nobled mostly. If you ever looked at top player nobling map it would be obvious.

What tribe or top player did you rim ? none, not a single one DRINK's toughest war was a DRAW... im not sure why am i even bothering to answer such flippant comment

Which tribe did we war that ended as a draw?

DeletedUser64763

Amatiel-- yes I am in the same tribe as them. in that one world that i cant talk about for getting infracted.

Sho3...those in PWO quit out of boredom and lack of interest. W28 still is not full...your game play is weak and I laughed at you in this world and on that other one.

Aifios --how ever you spell your name your tribe is still around because PWO allowed it. We could have taken you out long ago but we wanted to end the world. Then we got bored. Drink hugs to maintain its safety without a family your tribe's would have all be gone months ago. you needed numbers to ensure you would last not skill. Get over yourself boredom struck W28 not the wrath of Drink or MTS. Both those tribes suck. meet me in another world mate in my 15 x 15 and see if you make it past the first 14 days.

To all thinking PWO couldnt hack it we have lives and have proven on numerous worlds that we can hack it and that we are cream of the crop if you will. We came we dominated we got bored we moved on. We from PLO the original group that all came from W18 for the most part have proven time and time again that sad attempts by others to flame us for not sticking around means nothing...i could honestly start a new account here on W28 and then work my way into the top 100 if I wanted too. But all the hugging here reminds me too much of W18..hence the reason I left I dont agree with families. Once PWO started in about family tribe I was out for good. I am one more for precision ops and dedication. Not for recruitment and out numbering. We all must admit W28 was fun at first but then as it got boring we played less and less.

Kdeb--- infract me I don't care don't like you anyway.

CP signing off for the last time with this alias...if you know me and wanna chat skype me.

DeletedUser

Which tribe did we war that ended as a draw?

Barbies...

YARR! was nobled. But you also hugged a lot of their players (bluenile23, zartanyos, slingzaar, Tom Cameron, Kaiser Kuchen, LordkainChaos, maitt, the little ones, Canzu, Djepo, Quillon, wbjunk, Pomm2, etc.). These were spread out over a few months but it proves you didn't noble YARR! mostly. A lot of them were left untouched and yet you claim PWO nobled them mostly. Every single one of these players was in PWO. YARR! was only divided up into new tribes such as ~L~.

Bluenile was recruited.
Zartanyos was dismissed from YARR! before war started, we took him in.
tom cameron was shitty account , as well as slingzaars especialy after ban... they made 0 efforts in conquer i was talking about.
we took them in cause they were ok ppl and provided us info when it was obvious YARR! will loose either easy or the hard way
LordKainKaos was spy of ours in local tribe (KOW) in k34
Kaiser Kuchen never playerd with us.
maitt, the little ones, Canzu, Djepo, Quillon, wbjunk Pomm2 were ~L~
Team we let play their game once YARR! disbanded and if you read my post

we conquered 5 continents on basis of 40 men, 6th continent - one ~L~ was holding was merged at some point, and now guys are playing more less in same band.

So yes I wrote minimal recruitment, and I know why I wrote minimal, because we didnt go first to recruit players from enemy tribe, then fight the rest... mostly it was "Will we noble out this player, or let him fill spot in tribe?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aifios --how ever you spell your name your tribe is still around because PWO allowed it. We could have taken you out long ago but we wanted to end the world. Then we got bored.

Jay, this just shows how much you yourself and PWO in general had their blinkers on... You dont think we were prepared for you guys declaring on us??? LOLOL

meet me in another world mate in my 15 x 15 and see if you make it past the first 14 days.

This is TRIBALWARS mate not SOLOWARS!

DeletedUser

Sho3...those in PWO quit out of boredom and lack of interest. W28 still is not full

the only thing you have proven is pwo was weak in your statements. You said you quit and so did most of pwo when your core values are tested. Yes you guys can quit with the best of them.

You allowed drink to stay. I find this extremely laughable. You guys sucked and talk a huge game. It's tribalwars. If you cannot function without your leader then your not a tribe. Your a bunch of single players working very poorly towards a single goal.

You say you laugh at me in this world. I have been laughing at your tribes public and "private" image for almost a year now. It amazing such such arrogance ever "worked". Your tribe did not work and instead of trying to save face you just showed how much your tired ways do not work.

If I could start in your 15x15 I would show you what players actually do. Considering you would just get bored and quit because you are sorely lacking.

DeletedUser

Sho3...those in PWO quit out of boredom and lack of interest. W28 still is not full

the only thing you have proven is pwo was weak in your statements. You said you quit and so did most of pwo when your core values are tested. Yes you guys can quit with the best of them.

You allowed drink to stay. I find this extremely laughable. You guys sucked and talk a huge game. It's tribalwars. If you cannot function without your leader then your not a tribe. Your a bunch of single players working very poorly towards a single goal.

You say you laugh at me in this world. I have been laughing at your tribes public and "private" image for almost a year now. It amazing such such arrogance ever "worked". Your tribe did not work and instead of trying to save face you just showed how much your tired ways do not work.

If I could start in your 15x15 I would show you what players actually do. Considering you would just get bored and quit because you are sorely lacking.

:icon_rolleyes: you have created nothing, achieved nothing and yet feel like you are entitled to judge what others acomplished - amazing.

Not only that you wouldnt survive to be in my 15x15, you wouldnt survive in same continent with any tribe next to you for 3 months.

DeletedUser

shows that PLOW/PLO SITH super hardcore aggressive core killing everywhere machines arn't that good simply because they burnnnnnnnn out.