What ''War'' should be? (Anti-Turtle conspiracy thread)

Mustache Mobster

Thought it was about time to create a thread dedicated to the most popular off-topic subject in all other thread in this forum =P
So lets start to talk conspiracies theories, and possible coalitions that might bring the Turtle dynasty to a downfall. I know most of you have an opinion on this mergers matters, cos any thread has been spammed with those beautifull suggestions thoughts so would anyone like to start this?

46139969.jpg

And i'm sure The Turtles would like to engange any discussion possible about them, they loved to counter any accusations so far so lets get this party started!

45338663.jpg

46465952.jpg

You are absolutely right Cruella, we didn't forget about you ;)
There are still enough merger theories about you and your western friends =P

46466069.jpg

Last edited:

velibor

According to the latest gossip i've overheard Kaboom and Cruel may merge. I've done some digging but im unsure if the merge will take place out of love or RESPCT for one another, or perhaps mutual benefit of settling down and having a baby turtle :)

DeletedUser113516

As one of the Dukes of Cruel I can assure you we will not be merging with Kaboom.

Mustache Mobster

So the deal is off Rave?
That's a little disapointing =C

Last edited:

DeletedUser111538

Rumour is that 800813 are going to cat alistan until he dismisses all of Troll.

DeletedUser113516

llpa.png

Not bad but if you ever messaged me in game you would know I always sign my messages :lol:

velibor

Are the thongs a new addition to the game or are they turtle exclusive?

Mustache Mobster

You're so lucky i just left my pc Vel, cant edit things on my phone.
But you're deffo the next one =P

velibor

Lmao you're lucky im computer stupid :) otherwise there'd be one up from you already

Mustache Mobster

When do you intend to attack turtle btw, have you found enough allies to do this with already?

DeletedUser

Still no rumors that the war with TKWSN is going to end. That is good news for us.

Mustache Mobster

I heard you guys were going to co-play skype. Invest time for a possible sweet revenge =P

velibor

We don't have enough nobles yet to take on turtle :) give it sum time and watch us swell like we're eatting McDonalds all year round

DeletedUser

Still no rumors that the war with TKWSN is going to end. That is good news for us.
Not really. While you produce the trench warfare with barbs, we'll simply let you build them then take them. It's not rocket science. We'll take your currently developed villages (Like we have been) and leave you with these un-developed barbs. After a while, we smash some nukes, noble some villages.

Rinse and repeat until you quit. Welcome to Trench Warfare tactics.

DeletedUser

Not really. While you produce the trench warfare with barbs, we'll simply let you build them then take them. It's not rocket science. We'll take your currently developed villages (Like we have been) and leave you with these un-developed barbs. After a while, we smash some nukes, noble some villages.

Rinse and repeat until you quit. Welcome to Trench Warfare tactics.
i defy logic then, because i havent taken any barbs.

DeletedUser

Nah you just blew all your troops on *BlackRose* while hardly making a dent :icon_redface:

ACtually im the one who made the dent, i snuffed trains blew up nukes and then blew up her nukes and her defense and even sent a couple nobles to her villages that lowered the loyalty.