What Wars Would YOU Like To See?

DeletedUser

Now, I know that there has been discussions here and there. There is a thread for "Current Wars". And here and there, tribes have their own declaration of wars posted and all of that great stuff.

And I realize that since it's a church world, and since there still should be MORE time before REALLY, intense wars break out, some of you guys might be skeptical of posting anything.

BUTTT, for fun, I'd like to know what YOU guys think.

Which tribes would YOU like to see go into War?

For example, because of that one post with Manic and TBH, I'd like to see a war between them. Because their borders are really small, if existent at all, I would doubt that any REAL battle would break out. Skirmished, I'd hope, but nothing more. So I digress. Which wars would YOU guys like to see? And between which tribes? Coalitions between smaller tribes against bigger ones?

Cheers!
Kimchiboyo

DeletedUser100696

To be honest, I'd just have a blast watching every top 20 tribe declare on each other at the same time.

I mean, sure there will be a lot of wars that won't be touched because of distance, but nonetheless, it would make it so they all fought at the same time on all sides. Would be interesting.

DeletedUser

FORK vs PHX
TNT Fam vs MANIC
Pacman vs -TF- fam
TBH vs GBEARS

DeletedUser

Gbears are losing their dominance already, though.

And I'd like to see a Fork vs *K* ;)

netjakdim

Fine I will declare on the Barbs. I mean after all they are popping up all around me and continually kill off my spears. I just can not have anyone killing my spears and think that they can get away with it.

On a seperate note I would not mind seeing Phoenix and DipDis go at it.

DeletedUser

At some point Manic Vs GBears.

Edit: Actually I change that to Manic Vs. Forks.

A player from the center has sent an attack to an ally of mine. Twstats states that the same player previously had lost four villages in the same number of days to a Manic player. I see interesting times ahead.

Last edited by a moderator: