What was R IPK thinking??

DeletedUser

Seems they went up to 660k at the highest point.

nice. Bronzl, when AHH and KNT attacked mrchief123, he went screaming that he had 660k attacks.

Obviously it's not true, but I don't know if many in R IPK know any better. Not their faults, they've been on the rim taking barbs and their own or a few inactive AHH players for a long time. First time they've had a real war and offensive coming down on them. Unfortunately, a bunch of their players seem to be quiting or making little effort to respond to the attacks.

They had at one point launched a "counter-offensive," but all that meant was launching a whole lot of nukes at random villages without any attempt to actually take any villages in mass. They got a few here and there individually, but nothing coordinated.

I am hoping they will be stubborn, but I'm not sure yet.

DeletedUser

660.000 incomings?

Even 20.000-30.000 incomings is massive task, but 660.000?

Common :)

2,000-3,000 incomings is a massive task for an individual.
Takes roughly 4-5 hours.

I don't think any single tribe will ever achieve 660k incomings on the same player. It's overkill, really.

Typical players can't wade through the data properly when there's 4k, let alone 20k.

DeletedUser

billotronic said:
from the banned mrchief123:
Time to put the record straight as a lot of lies about R IPK are being posted on these forums.

War is ok it is what the game is about, but slander and lies are something different.

So here is a brief FACTUAL history lesson.

1) AHH declared war on R IPK over a year ago, we merely responded

AHH (or OOPS as they were) were unable to make any headway on ther own, because to be frank they only have about three players who know what they are doing.

So as AHH were unable to make any progress alone, they tugged on their lead and their masters KNT launched massive attacks, with no warning or declaration of war, a proof of the lack of integrity of these tribes, both dog and master.

2) In order to progress our council made a decision that it would be wise to merge with another tribe, that R IPK had progressed as far as we could. The war with AHH was stalemate, their villages stacked with KNT troops. An approach was made to Fenix who we believed to be a tribe of integrity, and Fenix accepted this offer (evidence is on file). However, Fenix then showed their true colours, they sat up and begged to KNT. The merger acceptance was arbitarily withdrawn, for no apparent reason and war declared.

So a warning to world 8, R IPK are the last vestige of independance in the west of world8, there is only one other tribe here, as all others jump when offered a chocolate treat by KNT.

So many lies have been told about this situation, that it was necessary to post this reply.

I suggest to the world, beware as KNT are in charge of AHH and Fenix, do not let them deceive you, KNT are in charge the others just obey orders. They are not your friends or allies, you will be next.

I trust that this puts the record straight.

Many thanks for reading

R IPK

I didn't know Mr. Chief was banned. It's a shame he was one of your active members.
Tell Mr. Chief that if he truly believe all what he wrote, then R IPK is in big troubles. A good leader should know or at least try to know what is happening in the world, not made up what he believe is happening or have happened. If you don't have an accurate or close enough idea of what is happening with the rest of the tribes you don't know what to expect.

Now it seem with this ban thing he is no longer Duke. For what I know I guess big part of R IPK actual situation is because Mr. Chief temper and decisions.

Some people has said R IPK is dumb, another people has said R IPK is brave. I ask, are all this war what R IPK wanted? are you confotable and willing to fight? if the answer is "yes" then I would say you are brave, if the answer is "no" then I would say you didn't know how to handle the things. As far as I know you didn't look for friendship with your neighbour until CLOROX was gone.

DeletedUser

As impressive as it would be if KNT truly were "in charge" of AHH and Fenix, I can't make that claim. We haven't slept together yet, or even said "I love you." We've got a ways to go, apparently.
are you insinuating we should :icon_redface::icon_redface:

As for the claim that KNT launched a massive campaign against R IPK, the stats speak for themselves. We've taken a total of like 100 R IPK villages, and we don't have R IPK marked as enemies or anything. We don't really care about R IPK.

Just a couple of your players are close with our players and they have been nobling R IPK. We never have ASKED formally for support or help with the attacks, not in a mssive or big scale. I would like to do it alone for an stupid thing like pride, but I can't be defending R IPK telling to KNT to not attack them, R IPK should do that, not us. Some KNT player have been willing to join in the attacks so we let them join, we are friends since the Spartan Empire with some of them.

this is more in response to R IPk than you, CSBoecker, btw

DeletedUser

Nope we are brave :icon_surprised:

If so it doesn't seem to be translating into success on the battle field.

Side 1:
Tribes: Fenix AHH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R IPK
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,278
Side 2: 385
Difference: 2,893

image.php