What will happen next?

DeletedUser

LoL well I'm going to be smart and nobles me somes delicious ANARKY villages this week and build a cluster <3 yum yum yum yum.

Dmoron is right... 200 hour nobles might be bad :icon_neutral:

By the way, nice new sig. Who made it?

DeletedUser

First off, please don't call it a merge, as it wasn't that.
It's still a merge, no matter how long you've warred before.
Simply ignore the negative stigma the word has come to have throughout the course of TW history and you should find no problem calling it a merge.
Perhaps "aquisition" would suit you better, if you can't seem to do that.

DeletedUser

why everybody says there will be war with Skill?

maybe there l be a merge betwen the 2 against anarchy :D(kidding)

DeletedUser

It's still a merge, no matter how long you've warred before.
Simply ignore the negative stigma the word has come to have throughout the course of TW history and you should find no problem calling it a merge.
Perhaps "aquisition" would suit you better, if you can't seem to do that.

"The combination of two or more organizations, such as cities or corporations, into one"

Yes quite a few left their tribe to join TSL, but we didn't combine all of TSB and TSL, therefore it wasn't a merger. They just decided they didn't like their tribe and ran over to us

DeletedUser

"The combination of two or more organizations, such as cities or corporations, into one"

Yes quite a few left their tribe to join TSL, but we didn't combine all of TSB and TSL, therefore it wasn't a merger. They just decided they didn't like their tribe and ran over to us

That is what happened for me personally. I am not sure what happened afterwards though, since it seems that almost all old TSB members are with us now.

DeletedUser

Sword is too popular, that is what happened. He left, then everyone else followed.

DeletedUser

Yeah it would be easier, what's your point? Skill? are our allies, we aren't so quick to betray allies.

When the alternative is sending nobles approximately 200hrs or so? I believe they would be well spotted on the whole..... btw whats with the 11.550pt villages??? :icon_confused: really not cool mate

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I heart chachi's "inactive" villages! Can you share some with me? Because sharing is caring! and caring is half the battle!

DeletedUser

I believe "aggressive expansion" would best describe what happened between TSL and TSB.

DeletedUser

Dmoron, I like the way that you put it :)

And Jeremy is a blogger person that used to play on this world... a long time ago.