what will you build first

storm trooper

what will you build first once the world starts.i will build resources to level 2 then start making barracks

New.identity

Hiding place.

Why do you even need to ask.

With no BP, hiding place is essiential

storm trooper

i dont think it will help much.you dont start this world with elevated levels[like in world 34 where you start with level 6 resources etc].you start here with level 0 resources

New.identity

But if I don't build a hiding place people will farm me with their troops since there is no BP. I never have troops until about 3k points, and I can scare people into not attacking me after I leave BP since I have so many points.

With your technique people will scout you, see resources and farm you.

Recruiting troops would just be out of the question.

DeletedUser

Um yeah... are you stuffing around or are you serious, because if you are, there's something seriously wrong with your starting strategy...

DeletedUser

I shall build a statue to weiya ... i suggest you all do the same

DeletedUser

Um yeah... are you stuffing around or are you serious, because if you are, there's something seriously wrong with your starting strategy...

I'm very serious before my first building is finished i'll have my profile built up. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

All weiya's speak the truth but some are more truthfull than others

R3000

I'm gonna build the kitchen first to get some cookies for the attacking troops

DeletedUser

But if I don't build a hiding place people will farm me with their troops since there is no BP. I never have troops until about 3k points, and I can scare people into not attacking me after I leave BP since I have so many points.

With your technique people will scout you, see resources and farm you.

Recruiting troops would just be out of the question.

Future farm tactics right here

Jake063002

There is no paladin on ths world otherwise my first move would have been to build the statue and then a paladin.

Without a paladin and with the villages having a base defense it may actually be a little while before building a genuine farming party is viable. It will cost to much to have spearmen die initially. So it may in fact be a day or 2 before anyone can begin farming in any decent quantity.

I would probably in fact put a level or 2 on resources at first, then concentrate on getting swordsmen to actually have something to support spears as farming troops.