What Will You Do When The World Eventually Closes?

DeletedUser

What Will You Do When The World Eventually Closes?

Me personally, i'm not sure if I'll continue to play tribal wars once this world gets closed in however many months time. Because of the era when it is set, the admins are very, very limited as to what new units they can add without taking it out of context.

The only units they could really add are priests and mages, which would end up probably pissing off half of the players in the game. Any AI players would be no good as the bigger players would get owned so quick.

It's a shame the economic side of the game can't be expanded upon, it might have kept a few more playing who have already left. We can't be too far from the point where the biggest players will be unbeatable by anyone apart from themselves.

Now over to you, what's your plans once this world eventually gets closed?

DeletedUser

when the world closes... i'll have a long sigh :p
and i'll go drink some coffee :)
they should keep the world one forums though, so we can all still get on each others nerves

DeletedUser

Ive played & paid a long time now so when it end ill be happy then sad then happy again :D, had some great times playing and chatting to other peeps on world one.

I will not move worlds, no world is as good as this world, we set the standards for the game.

DeletedUser

First of all, this is a good topic idea! Too bad we have trolls tho..
Anyhow, I would most likely quit TW. No other world has given me this much entertainment also other world forums are filled with people who have no life and spend their day writing speeches and then comes the other guy who analyzes the first guys speech with another 2 page speech(this goes on for a long time and usually ends with someone with "a higher status in the forum" saying something like "you fail" -which almost never makes sense.)
But I digress. W1 is or was the home to the best forum presences ever, all these new forums are filled with wannabes.
I also agree that W1 forums should be kept open for a couple of months at least.
Other than that I would just most likely find a different game to play or a hobby?
I don't really know what might happen. I hope that I wont need a pretty white coat when the server is closed tho.

DeletedUser

I will start making loads of money, so I buy a plane, yacht, castle and a private army.

carl the gr8

Ill probably stop playing, ill lose interest, as its my fave world :(

DeletedUser

Ive played & paid a long time now so when it end ill be happy then sad then happy again :D, had some great times playing and chatting to other peeps on world one.

I will not move worlds, no world is as good as this world, we set the standards for the game.

I agree with Nibbler.

I will quit once this world is over, and quit modding, and ingame modding. Tw chapter of my life will close. This world is the best one ever, and I am proud to have played with each and everyone of you.

DeletedUser

One one hand I can't wait for it to close, it still is a time leech for me.

On the other, I've met so many great people here I will be sad, it holds a lot of memories and friendships.

For me, no other world has matched this one, so when it closes it will likely mean the last of TW for me and I'll wander off to a "real life" somewhere.

DeletedUser

One one hand I can't wait for it to close, it still is a time leech for me.

On the other, I've met so many great people here I will be sad, it holds a lot of memories and friendships.

For me, no other world has matched this one, so when it closes it will likely mean the last of TW for me and I'll wander off to a "real life" somewhere.

You met me but your not getting my number, sorry:)

DeletedUser

This topic, she brings tears to my eyes.

It's like world 1 is one big family.

DeletedUser

Hehe, I be a recent intruder to this world, so I'll just join others and forever use this account to scare noobs ;)

DeletedUser

to bad i didnt make it to the end i quit like 2 weeks ago :(

DeletedUser8993

I will retire as well no world can match the fun and the friends i have made here.

DeletedUser

i'd go round to my neighbours house and noble their fridge :)

lol

Well, when the day comes - and we've been talking about this day for ages always believing it would be the day after tomorrow - I'll probably just quit TW altogether.
I've played for far too long to have patience for the other worlds, all my friends are here...

I'll probably be sad, like the end of a really great book when you know there will be no more. Grab a beer and celebrate all the really great things I learnt here and all the really good friends I made. And definitely noble my neighbour's fridge.