What would you like to know?

Subwind

Post a question here for anyone else on World 50, anything you would like to know.

So, What would YOU like to know?

~Matt

DeletedUser95452

lol ... Skype me that method to farm fast with TWFR :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

easiest way to noble 5 to 10 villages at once with out have to camp out in front of my computer for hours.....should i launch nobles first of nukes first and play catch up...i use both methods...but which one do you think is the best method.....i find it easier to time my nukes in front of my nobles than to time my nobles behind my nukes.

Subwind

easiest way to noble 5 to 10 villages at once with out have to camp out in front of my computer for hours.....should i launch nobles first of nukes first and play catch up...i use both methods...but which one do you think is the best method.....i find it easier to time my nukes in front of my nobles than to time my nobles behind my nukes.

On a big plan, the nobles are always timed to land when they should. Nukes, always have more than you think you will need, and launch them to land as close to the train, or land within the hour before.

Also, if you want to keep your foe guessing, try to launch 1 noble with a full nuke from 5 different villages, and don't time them to be exact, hide them in a 20 minute space with alot of nukes and fakes.

~Matt

DeletedUser78112

On a big plan, the nobles are always timed to land when they should. Nukes, always have more than you think you will need, and launch them to land as close to the train, or land within the hour before.

Also, if you want to keep your foe guessing, try to launch 1 noble with a full nuke from 5 different villages, and don't time them to be exact, hide them in a 20 minute space with alot of nukes and fakes.

~Matt

I like the nuke noble method, but as the super smexy Groundzero pointed out it's easy for them to prenoble and you lose your nukes due to re-nobling yourself. I won't post what he told me as I don't want people to know what is done.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

If your active enough you have enough time as those 5 nobles should be sent at intervals of minimum 3 minutes, so getting them out of the town should be easy. The single thing you will loose will be nobles, which are pretty easy to rebuild. The noble train its easy to snipe or stack and its kinda easy to detect even for users with no premium.

Subwind

If your active enough you have enough time as those 5 nobles should be sent at intervals of minimum 3 minutes, so getting them out of the town should be easy. The single thing you will loose will be nobles, which are pretty easy to rebuild. The noble train its easy to snipe or stack and its kinda easy to detect even for users with no premium.

Exactly this. When sending full nuke nobles, there is no need to time them to land inside the same second. Hide them inside a 20 minute spell with real nukes and hundreds of fakes. If you have around 2500 attacks sent, a train is easy to spot. 5 attacks inside the same second all from the same village. Now, single attack from a village would possibly not be spotted straight away, and by the time the option comes up in the tagger, it's more than likely to get marked down as another nuke, unless it is spotted straight away.

With so many attacks inbound, people get lazy at tagging, and unless an obvious train is sent, you might not get spotted.

~Matt

DeletedUser

Question for you lakewind: which world you started playing?

I know for sure ahmedrefaat started this game under my leadership, but idk nothing about you or others previously.

I am trying to get in touch with as many personalities in game, I was too much time out of game and many happened lately, for example in w55 forums I don't know almost nothing. My old pals: pervis, henchman, kdeb, pink pony, hastyr, h0llygh0st and many others quit or are hidden under new accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subwind

Question for you lakewind: which world you started playing?

I know for sure ahmedrefaat started this game under my leadership, but idk nothing about you or others previously.

I am trying to get in touch with as many personalities in game, I was too much time out of game and many happened lately, for example in w55 forums I don't know almost nothing. My old pals: pervis, henchman, kdeb, pink pony, hastyr, h0llygh0st and many others quit or are hidden under new accounts.

I have played 4 worlds.

W25 as Subwind. Highest rank was #5

W40 as LakeWind. Highest rank was #4 (I left his account for someone else to play, he has been banned it appears)

W50 as LakeWind. Highest rank is #1

W55 as LakeWind. Highest rank is #608

I have been playing world 50 since the day it started, and am the original player. Andy, my co, joined me a little while into the world, and we are #1 because of the way we play the account together.

~Matt

DeletedUser

I like the nuke noble method, but as the super smexy Groundzero pointed out it's easy for them to prenoble and you lose your nukes due to re-nobling yourself. I won't post what he told me as I don't want people to know what is done.:icon_razz:

yeah i played against aplayer that did that to me on another world......really frustrating but he used that method too much so after the fourth or fifth time i just started sending one noble from my defense vills....it worked out great:icon_biggrin:...no recapp.....trust me he tried

Last edited by a moderator: