If you have hard of them?

Well if u have yet me know your thoughs on them :p be nice

i am still trying to interpret that, but i havent heart of them really

stiffy69

haha if you think that :p then i guess were noob :p

But we still are around :p

hi HUg member nice to hear form you lol

DeletedUser

Don't worry GZ puts on a strong front, but he's really a softy.

DeletedUser

TSF-puppets of hermit and AOH lmao

Friends of ours, we work with eachother to help support etc

I suppose thats hard for any of HUG to understand though considering the only intention you have when you befirend a tribe is to take everything...and give nothing...

DeletedUser

Funny little man. You guys were losing ground and ran to another tribe to take out the big bad HUG.

You have no idea or knowledge of what our status or relationships with other tribes are and for that matter how we work together.

Speak on only what you know as you've proven your lack of knowledge and well also proven a liar in the forums already.

DeletedUser

Proven a liar?

Deluded is the only word i can think of to describe your mind state...

I want the proof of me being a liar, on here or INgame, your chioce but come on, show me it...

If you are on about diamond trying to prove i was lying about support then you may wish to read 'top 20 tribes' again mate

I have proven him wrong on that....

DeletedUser93357

The proof has been provided DF.

You stated you were not getting support.

Villages of yours were conquered and support was incoming...the proof has already been shown by Ground Zero.

Go sulk in the corner!

DeletedUser

HAHAHA

Read through again mate...

I love the way you jump down my throat without even reading things properly, you see posts the way you wish to see them and not the way they are written...

I proven GZ wrong as the village he shows support heading to is RECENT...

I stated that when DIAMOND/GZ took my K74 villages i was not in reciept of support...this was the issue...i have not once said i am not recieving support now/currently...

I openly admitted that by saying that i hadnt recieved any support from my tribe----UNTIL I STARTED POSTING ON HERE AGAIN...i only started posting on here again a week or so ago...those k74 villas were nobled a long time ago...

Next time you wish to win an argument try and get your facts right before the verbal assault starts...thank you

DeletedUser

emoticon-00118-yawn.gif
How many threads were you planning on having the same argument in?