What you WUKEing at?

DeletedUser

This is to keep unknown....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, interesting merge. o.o

Not a huge fan of it though. :/ But yea...

DeletedUser

Hmm, interesting merge. o.o

Not a huge fan of it though. :/ But yea...

it is interesting. stuff that im thinking

Nobody and Nuke - some people called them a family tribe. Im not saying that they are or not but when i was there it seemed like it sometimes. Shared council forum (both tribes had their on council but they shared one for issues for both tribe) I remember Nuke complaining about us nobling in their cluster shared their inactives.

We got a message that a player was going to be attacked by Wick and that player was going yellow alot but Nuke and Nobody sent alot of support to that guy. supporting a guy that was yellow :( and when ashzilla and myself left we got a message from are friends in nobody that silentnobler told everybody to pull support from those villages and support the frontline incase EVIL was going to attack

Wick and K36 - Family tribe

so we got a family tribe merging into another set of tribes that claim not to be a family tribe. Their all together now :icon_cry: its so sweet

DeletedUser

What up people, i dont post here often , Id rather just noble somebody or plan a future assault and was gonna wait till I had my sig as Han Solo getting Rammed by Luke with a lightsaber but I thought Id just write my book now.

Family or not the K36 mission was B E A utifull. At one point we had 3 tribes, call it a family if you want I dont give a #$%^, it worked prefectly.

When other tribes were capping out at 80 members we had 3 of 50, moving people around, nobling others etc. Since we were not a premade the whole idea was to weed out the inactive noobs, train the active motivated ones, and identify the sklled experienced player. this worked great.

A one point I had to appologize for being such a strict manager and calling everyone pathetic lol, that was great and theresponse was even greater.

Once we had done some weeding, we created Wick started at our best 10 while we moved everyone from k36A to k36 and disbanded k36B.

After some more weeding, we brought the next 10 over from k36, moved all of k36A over to k36 and disbanded k36A

Says it complicated if you want but like I said it worked perfectly, Wick hit top 20 with only 20 members and showed some guts to stand up against Nuke.While the whole time we flrw right under the whole worlds radar for a long time which was the goal,(MMad Respect to Kinspk for his genius planning)

Yes there was a little PnP but thats just war. You gain more respect for people on the battlefeild. The Nuke player and the Wick players have shared some bloodlovin. Call us Bloodbrothers if you want to, or shoot call us a family, we just dont care what you think.

While Wick and Nuke were both almost fully prepared to go to war with eachother, like literally the day before the biggest battle yet, we got together and said look............we can loose all our troops againt eachother, both noble some villas and have a pretty even war....... while the top 5 tribes just get bigger and surrond us, or......

We can make the more logical decision, put our differences behind us and Unite to show all of you TW players across the world what can be done when you put a Nuke and a Wick together you get a WUKE. Just be prepared.

DeletedUser

Family or not the K36 mission was B E A utifull. At one point we had 3 tribes, call it a family if you want I dont give a #$%^, it worked prefectly.

When other tribes were capping out at 80 members we had 3 of 50, moving people around, nobling others etc. Since we were not a premade the whole idea was to weed out the inactive noobs, train the active motivated ones, and identify the sklled experienced player. this worked great.

You speak about a lot of weeding, sounds like you just mass recruitings little noobs and waited to see what they were like. Why not just make a leet application form and give it to them? Duh? :icon_rolleyes:

And isn't that every families excuse?
"We're just weeding to make an elite tribe!!"

DeletedUser

Honestly, that was the noobiest paragraph i've ever seen in my life. At first i thought you were just a 2 noob family. Now i find out there was a 3rd noobish tribe in that family. It doesn't matter what excuse you give, you recruited 150 players into 3 different tribes (mass recruiting families) and then only found 20 good members to create WICK? Thats pretty pathetic.

As for sliding under our radar, even if you made it into the top 20 in a day by combinging those members, it didn't really shock or scare anyone. If my memory serves me well, i believe the Top 20 opinion threads with you was a whole bunch of "who?" answers as no one cared much or wanted to look into it as we knew you were a family and therefor a bunch of noobs that caught a break.

Sorry if i offended you, until a family tribe proves differently that they aren't lucky noobs, i refuse to take it on a case by case basis.

Tricky557

You speak about a lot of weeding, sounds like you just mass recruitings little noobs and waited to see what they were like. Why not just make a leet application form and give it to them? Duh? :icon_rolleyes:

And isn't that every families excuse?
"We're just weeding to make an elite tribe!!"

Haven't posted in here or on globals much. Heres more or less a blanket post to your "NUKE/Nobody were a family" and "WICK/K36 were a family".

It really doesn't matter if whoever was a family. Which we weren't. Nobody/NUKE were independant tribes of each other, even if we did work closely. Just because we had good cooperation between us, doesn't make us a family. Just makes us friendly to one of our important allies. How would you have had us act to not make us a family? Say back off we have to make sure that Celebreus doesn't think we're a family?

As for WICK/K36, they did what worked. And why change something to make somebody on globals happy? Whatever works. And at the moment, this merger works. In fact, it WUKES.

Whether we were or weren't a family(which we weren't anyway) it doesn't matter anymore. We are WUKE.

Last edited:

silentnobler

it is interesting. stuff that im thinking

Nobody and Nuke - some people called them a family tribe. Im not saying that they are or not but when i was there it seemed like it sometimes.

erm.. so what? Is it a crime these days to have two tribes work closely together based on trust and mutual respect? Did you forget (after joining Evil that is) when you were leading WEI family tribes that Nuke were your allies then as well? No comments on how much of a family you were then?

Shared council forum (both tribes had their on council but they shared one for issues for both tribe)

erm.. so what? Isn't it obvious that this feature was launched to make communication easier between allied tribes? Or is it that you just miss this "closeness" because Evil has no such thing going on or that you're not on the Evil council with privileges to see the same because Ashzilla didn't quite recommend you with a "please please please I guarantee Leax has potential and he will learn"?

I remember Nuke complaining about us nobling in their cluster

Every relationship has its vicissitudes (go look up the meaning).

shared their inactives.

erm.. so what?Are you just bitter that you got none of these "shared" inactives because you were "always" involved in a personal battle of your own and had no time or inclination to participate in tribe based offensive activities? Or are you just upset that I chose to ignore your childish mails about "booking" in advance (by
two weeks might I add) tribe members that you "thought " were inactive for you to noble after your various birthday parties and camping trips where you were glad to be "alive" because it rained over night?

We got a message that a player was going to be attacked by Wick and that player was going yellow alot (er.. it was his first time yellow. You had no access to this kind of information so don't believe everything you hear) but Nuke and Nobody sent alot of support to that guy. supporting a guy that was yellow :(

erm... it was Ashzillas idea to support the guy. So stop flashing it here as a sign of my leadership and decision making skills.

PS if you didn't know and still don't know - Ashzilla was sitting the guy and if I remember correctly it saved Ash (at that time our biggest member) from sending support to him (convenient??)

PPS isn't that what tribes do? Take over when someone cant be online and help members that are being targeted? He obviously had to be active enough to give Ashzilla sitting request no? So the relevance of this being posted here?

and when ashzilla and myself left we got a message from are friends in nobody that silentnobler told everybody to pull support from those villages and support the frontline incase EVIL was going to attack

erm.. again.. so what? Being prepared in advance is an offense these days? Or is it just that you've never heard of a pre-war stack?

Don't be a hypocrite on the public forums. Would you like me to post reports here to show that many of your villages are currently almost empty but when T.W.L. were attacking you were stacked with 40k sp and some similar number of swords? So its okay for you to be stacked but not okay for me to ask my tribe to stack the front line because I had the foresight to see that Evil was going to attack in the near future?

Wick and K36 - Family tribe

so we got a family tribe merging into another set of tribes that claim not to be a family tribe. Their all together now :icon_cry: its so sweet

Bottom line- stop using every thread that speaks even remotely about Nobody as a reason to dish out what you think is/was our "dirty" laundry repeatedly. Its beginning to get quite old and boring now. There are more interesting things happening in W36 lets just move on and focus on the interesting instead of constantly digging up the same old past which has no relevance to anything as of now.

DeletedUser47784

As I recall when I was there, they merged with them. And then made a 4th family tribe.

But let's keep to world 36 eh, i've always been a fan of Nuke, so if the new Wuke can entice us further, ill root for you too :icon_wink:

Sorry one last thing on FEMA in world 12. I have been a part of FEMA since before we were ranked #16. We have had 3 tribes for a long time. The 4th tribe you are talking about Celebreus was a tribe we made just to put the inactives into. They did nothing other than that. There just to keep them in a tribe while we ate them. Nothing more nothing less.

DeletedUser

Sorry one last thing on FEMA in world 12. I have been a part of FEMA since before we were ranked #16. We have had 3 tribes for a long time. The 4th tribe you are talking about Celebreus was a tribe we made just to put the inactives into. They did nothing other than that. There just to keep them in a tribe while we ate them. Nothing more nothing less.

How did you put people that are innactive into a tribe. They would have to accept the invite and they can't do that if they are innactive...

DeletedUser

Clearly they all had previous request for a sitter just incase of emergency inactiveness... just wait to long log on accept and noble.

DeletedUser

Bottom line- stop using every thread that speaks even remotely about Nobody as a reason to dish out what you think is/was our "dirty" laundry repeatedly. Its beginning to get quite old and boring now. There are more interesting things happening in W36 lets just move on and focus on the interesting instead of constantly digging up the same old past which has no relevance to anything as of now.

its strange i only see you on the forums when i post something :(

DeletedUser

Now ur just clogging the forum with he said she said BS ..... make ur own forum for it it looks intresting .... well if u can make a case up of it it would be fun to read .... but still make ur own forum if u want to argue over this!

This forums is about WUKE 's appearnce and who we are and where we came From or originated from.

Last edited by a moderator: