What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

whats wrong with saying what they have done ?? i didnt say that i had done this and that i said inwar fam had, nothign wrong with that.

was i complaining at rich ? it seems to me i was saying about gomez, and yh that one sentence about him trying to say something because i still called it a fam :lol:

id say ive done ok 28 conquers against APOC in just under a 3 weeks is ok, considering i barely play this account so yh i think i could say my piece for how long ive been here

thats all u do complain complain

astrophytum

id say ive done ok 28 conquers against APOC in just under a 3 weeks is ok, considering i barely play this account so yh i think i could say my piece for how long ive been here

just show how !?! fam had apart time players and inactives. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

haha oh you do make me laugh gomez :icon_wink:

oh sorry i forgot :lol: that was a really crappy thing to try and use against me becasue i still put fam

so gomez if inwar fam lacked all of this why is it they were leading in the stats against APOC fam and MAGI ??

want to kknow why your leading in stats because u kick everyone out once we start nobling the heck out of them just to make your stats look good

DeletedUser

well marcojte, not reall as we were nice enough not to add in the players they kicked tbf. they were up 129 villas or so but i bet if we added the kicks we would have been slightly in front :)
Yes true, they become inactive when they lost more than 3 villages :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

want to kknow why your leading in stats because u kick everyone out once we start nobling the heck out of them just to make your stats look good

i think you mean once APOC start nobling them theres no we in it

DeletedUser

i think you mean once APOC start nobling them theres no we in it

We = APOC, so he was correct, as we is used as a collect turn to make mention to various or many people or a group of people :icon_redface:

I = Him, which would have made him worng :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

yh and what has he done ?? nothing
so he cant include himself when he has done naff all

im just putting in the same point you did, acording to you lee i cant comment on the inwar fam's wars when i had only been there a week, so therfore he cant comment on inwar or apoc because he has done nothing in the war :)

DeletedUser

yh and what has he done ?? nothing
so he cant include himself when he has done naff all

im just putting in the same point you did, acording to you lee i cant comment on the inwar fam's wars when i had only been there a week, so therfore he cant comment on inwar or apoc because he has done nothing in the war :)

So you and him are the same via your words, and you aint even in !?! no more, and i believe he has done things :) he has supported me and sat me a few times while i deal with all these incomings.

So..... now what

DeletedUser

no were not the same becuase i have actually done something whilst ive been here,

does it matter if im in the tribe now ? the principal is still the same

nobody can post unless you say so is that right ?? they must still be playing this world, must have nobled more than 50 villages off active APOC members and must have been in the tribe over a month or is it 2 months ?

im sure he has sat you and supported you, with all those troops he can send :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

no were not the same becuase i have actually done something whilst ive been here,

does it matter if im in the tribe now ? the principal is still the same

nobody can post unless you say so is that right ?? they must still be playing this world, must have nobled more than 50 villages off active APOC members and must have been in the tribe over a month or is it 2 months ?

im sure he has sat you and supported you, with all those troops he can send :icon_rolleyes:

It simple, i own these forums, and if you have no validity in your opinion, i will tell you, which you dont.

does it matter if he sends 1 D villa to help me? he is still helping in the war.

You join a tribe for 1 week and profess there awesomeness, then they fail, your luck out, you will never know more about !?! then me, you can not even compare.

Now make a valid point and maybe i wouldnt pull you up on it, annoy 1 of my tribe mates for no apparent reason then i will annoy you, and trash everything you say and offer proof to my words :)

Now is that simple enuf for you

DeletedUser

i was still helping in the war against APOC so that means i can post what i want.

profess their awesomeness :lol: what by saying what the facts show

they failed ? oh you mean they deleted , i woudln't call it failing yh its a crappy thing to do but still its their decision, they owned half of the world yh of course thats failing :icon_rolleyes:

you really need to pull your head out of your own arse

you will never know more about !?! then me, you can not even compare.

i dont care if i dont know as much it really doesnt bother me oh mighty one

DeletedUser

i was still helping in the war against apoc so that means i can post what i want.

by knowing ivens was inactive and attacking that account on the sly :)

profess their awesomeness :lol: What by saying what the facts show

twisted facts :)

they failed ? Oh you mean they deleted , i woudln't call it failing yh its a crappy thing to do but still its their decision, they owned half of the world yh of course thats failing :icon_rolleyes:

please tell me what the word fail is defind as? And answer what was the ultimate goal of !?!..? Was it to win the world? Oh yeah thats right id know you wouldnt

[spoil]the point here mate is to win
[04/06/2010 22:57:40] aetost: And you know it more then any
[04/06/2010 22:57:44] aetost: I dont care to other worlds
[04/06/2010 22:57:50] aetost: But this world i want to win it
[04/06/2010 22:58:01] aetost: They have gave to me too many shits from day one
[04/06/2010 22:58:03] aetost: And to you as well[/spoil]

oh whats that words of the duke of !?! Saying what im saying ;)

you really need to pull your head out of your own arse

love to but op aint for months ;)

*cough* who made there name the mighty one*cough* lmfao biggest fail comment eva

bold

DeletedUser

*cough* who made there name the mighty one*cough* lmfao biggest fail comment eva

FAIL, you should know by now i took this account over so i didnt choose the name

ive nobled blackops once or twice, anth da great, and nuked chizmozo a few times

Status
Not open for further replies.