Whatever happen to lesss ??????????

DeletedUser

Its been abit since my last post to those that enjoy them I am sorry about the delay. Let me give you a short recap last you heard from me I was going to try to relocate closer to hungrywolf and his buddies in loyal. The issue was I was in k21 on the rim the closest front was in k25 over 300 hundred hours away for my nobles

th

So off the nobles go on there 300 plus hour journey into the jaws of death itself surely the super human loyal players would not allow this small player get a beach head on there front lines(les thought to himself if nothing else could be a new story for the externals) while the 25 nobles marched to there doom less built his villas and rebuilt his damaged nukes from the crow battles and minted coins just incase he could hold one of the 5 gifted villages.

th

300 hundred hours plus later the nobles land and the first village banner is raised LESSS IS HERE it and the other four already have incoming loyal attacking what they assume is a dead stick however the sitter of lt.Ogad account has skills and is not making it easy on them.

th

Being the helper I am I send fakes from my new villages at hungrywolf so he might find me his tribemates respond with a lot of incoming the battle to stay in k25 has begun with some of there heavy hitters playing with me . there was kitmarlowe and Pure Pandemonium also kukla khan but what theres more goplayfarmville (he blocked me abit anti social we will get to that point later) also Hellhood and Endz also aaron7111 and feryszabo then my very own war pig alex12122006 and the basher Brykneval (he claims to have friends in warpig and loyal but no one seem to want to take credit for his village bashing?) so the stage is set the players on the field are very skilled what chance could 5 villages have against these guys attacking you????

th

that's right the old fat knight that's me beard and all I have a bit more hair on my head but close enough for government work. so here is this one old fat knight with very little defend points jumps to a ranking of 119 lesss NME 4,45 Million in a matter of a few weeks. there have been a few real close calls shields have been bent swords have been broken

th

But somehow the old fat knight continues to grow now with a beach head of 16 villas under constant attack one would think less would keep a low profile hope the enemy would forget he was there right? Not this guy no he starts a new twist a game in the game whats he call it you might ask ???? well he calls it the letter of the day of course!!!!

th

everyday I take the time to mail everyone that has attacked my new places that is all but goplayfarmville he blocked me I don't feel he liked the content or has no sense of humour not sure which? here are a few examples

3266_thumb
lesss on 18.03. at 14:34 Are you really sure about that
17570_thumb
goplayfarmville on 18.03. at 14:10
Россия никогда не сдаются ( translation if you don't speak Russian I think is Russia never surrenders)

3266_thumb
lesss on 18.03. at 11:05
Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

now some of loyal are very sharp with there answers like this example

13859_thumb
Pure Pandemonium on 19.03. at 16:42 This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
3266_thumb
lesss on 19.03. at 10:12
You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like Ö victory. Someday this war's gonna end Ö

or

5321_thumb
aaron7111 on 20.03. at 10:47 Compute this sum

If I have 11 sweeties want to share a sweetie with everyone in NME who's not brain dead how many do they each get?

11/(How many men you got in NME that ain't brain dead?)

Error 101: Cannot divide by 0

3266_thumb
lesss on 20.03. at 10:42
LESSS: Crap's gonna hit the fan spearman, and this place ain't prepared for shit!

spearman: This firebase can't be defended.

LESSS: How many men you got out there that ain't brain dead?

spearman: I've got nobody willing to trip over his own guts for the TW way of life.

LESSS: I got no delusions about you or your men's democracy spearman. We are gonna refortify this shit hole and protect it like it was your daughter's cherry. I ain't gonna die here

some really get upset or appear to be any way? examples

kitmarlowe today at 01:03 whatever, lesss, you idiot.

not amusing, and definitely not a threat.

best,
kit
3266_thumb
lesss today at 00:26
MAJOR lesss

We still have one operation to go. If you guys foul up on this one none of us will ever play the violin again. Cause up until now it’s all been a game. But as of tomorrow night it’s going to be the real thing. And if you want to know how real, I’ll tell you. It’s my guess that a lot of you guys won’t be coming back. But there’s no sense in squawking about that, right? Cause the army never did love you anyway. And besides you all volunteered, right? That’s more than I did.

or

lesss today at 14:41 perhaps I have a higher calling then you cam imagine and would set my course head on into the storm every nuke that lands is one less my brothers must deal with such is the life of the paladin
16947_thumb
kitmarlowe today at 14:03
oh, lesssss.

i would feel sorry for you, i guess, except that you are so delusional that it defies belief.
too bad you could not put your considerable skills for self-promotion to better use in a real tribe . . .

k

3266_thumb
lesss today at 12:23
I was Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me,
you’ll never stand alone.
I’m last to leave, but the first to go,
Lord, make me dead before you make me old.
I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the
enemy faces in my sights:
aim with the hand, shoot with the mind,
kill with a heart like arctic ice‏

I see another block from someone in my near future lol. any way this concludes the what ever happened to less post issue 1 we see how it go's if I get lets say another 10 villas and loyal keeps feeding me some good stuff to post there may be another issue but for now

th

best regards lesss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting read cuz i was bored, but i gotta say thing was a little confusing haha. It was entertaining, no doubt ... but it confused me because i dont have an account. Next time try exporting the mails instead of copy-pasting lol, also use the guest account link, so that others who are not playing in the world can see what's really going.

Hope to see new posts from you soon :)

DeletedUser108293

The reason you are still in K25 is simple: We dont care for you.

DeletedUser115407

Wow another thread which I can't understand :icon_confused: I'm starting to think I need to take english over.

kirkthewineman

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
mr less please draw up a map showing how nme are actually moving around loyal to attack warpig instead..

particularly in k44/ seems a little odd

DeletedUser

mr less please draw up a map showing how nme are actually moving around loyal to attack warpig instead..

particularly in k44/ seems a little odd

lesss: There is a natural order. The way things are meant to be. An order that says that the good guys always win. That you die when it's your time, or you have it coming. That the ending is always happy, if only for someone else. Now at some point it became clear to us that our path had been chosen and you had nothing to offer the world. your options narrowing down to petty crime or minimum wage. So, you stepped off the path, and went looking for the fortune that you knew was looking for us. Once off the path you did what you could to eat and to keep moving. You blew your ghost of a chance with nickel and dime attacks. No possessions, no comforts. Need is the ultimate monkey. A pint of your blood can fetch you fifty bucks. A shot of cum, three grand. You should keep your life simple and you can literally self sustain. but that's not what you did you set a course for not only yourself but for all your friends remember 2013,December 8th?

icon1.png
chicken shit world
i have never been on a world with so much chicken shit tribes!! every one of the big tribes are there through hugging. and then fighting smaller tribes and winning after hugging the enemys best players.

you all are thinking diplomacy, production, preparation..
what a load of crap.. in rl you are all doctors and poloticians and dustbinmen..with no heart or balls but to fight small adversarys.

warpig have declared on NME.. we dont expect to win against such odds but we will fight and die accordingly leaving the world to the carrion munchers..

warpig are nothing special but we are a family..

( Right there you said you had decided your tribemates fate those that quit all there long hard worked hours of building now gone you stated you knew your friends accounts would be slaughtered! yet you seem more upset what order NME is doing in?)

kirk ......the......bolloxed

(I have noticed that Warpigs declared on NME also Loyal declared war on NME and Finally Smile declared war on NME now I know it seems a bit harsh kirk but one should be careful what one asks for you just might be granted your wish. the only way I can see you making it thru this is a time machine you go back to 2013,December 7th and facepalm yourself saving your lost friends and there villages there gaming hours lost because you wanted to wear big boy pants of w74 )

th

best regards lesss

DeletedUser108293

Maybe lessss can highlighten us now why solo left nme..:D

DeletedUser

Maybe lessss can highlighten us now why solo left nme..:D

5fcecb2134c63bf85ea11b18f00904b1.jpg

that's all I can say about any OTD player past or present my advice to you is not to cross his path. and god help you if a group of them get together

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its time for a update folks after killing off a few million troops from our friends at loyal incorporated

th

I decided wouldn't it be funny if I took a few of there villages while I waited on Madonna (now Mystery Nuke must have him worried to spend that many premium points to change his name) to keep his promise and teach me a lesson

th

Current score less three caps and loyal ZERO