Whatever happen to lesss ??????????

aquilon

Should we perhaps clap for your amazing not 1, not 2 but 3 wonderful caps?

Lesss
Defeated opponents while attacking

Defeated opponents while defending

Seems more like lucky caps than anything else

In the meantime while you brag about your 3 caps we are slowly eating away at you people
Loyal:340
Nme:146

DeletedUser

Should we perhaps clap for your amazing not 1, not 2 but 3 wonderful caps?

Lesss

again I am amazed

Seems more like lucky caps than anything else

In the meantime while you brag about your 3 caps we are slowly eating away at you people
Loyal:340
Nme:146

yes I am why are you going to teach me a lesson too? if you are I have to tell you it hasn't worked out well for you guys thus far

jealousy-black-lion-envy-envious-hate-loathing-petty-sniper-demotivational-poster-1254867473.jpg

between loyal and your basher(yes using non tribe bashers skew the numbers abit) in my short time on the front it appears you lost afew troops

lesss
3385_thumb
NME

6,59 Mil

and to save you the time Brykneval told me he gave loyal the sit of his account prior to quitting. not because he liked you but because he hated nme more. so again we have very skewed stats for me you can say your sorry for the slander after we win this world over a cold beer that you will be buying me.

Last edited by a moderator:

aquilon

Am I going to teach you a lesson? Maybe you could refer to that ingame exchange we had one or two weeks back

So what am I to make of this
lapakas
Conquered villages

Lost villages

:D

DeletedUser

Am I going to teach you a lesson? Maybe you could refer to that ingame exchange we had one or two weeks back

So what am I to make of this
lapakas
Conquered villages

Lost villages

:D

so you are the famous lapakas. what do I make of this? well you should have some nukes. if I were you I send them all I am a tough nut to crack. btw I haven't lost a village to anyone thus far in this world except myself.

bdbdb35cde8b461eece799ea01723fae.jpg

will you be using your basher account or your own troops this time? I will give you this your honest you didn't try to lie about it that shows you have honor. however the worst you can do is nuke me maybe take some villas you cant take my soul so me being me I say
bring it big guy

th

what not the response you expected from a little 114 village player? that's because I have

th

even us old guys drink it

NEWS UPDATE 115 VILLAS NOW LESSS SOMEHOW TOOK ONE OF YOUR BASHERS VILLAS IS IT OKAY WITH YOU IF I COUNT IT AS A LOYAL CAP?

aquilon

Bashers? I don't use bashers lol

You boast of not losing villages to others , yet your main cluster is safely tucked away at the rear of friendly lines, your front villages are few and stacked high whilst mine on the other hand borders quite a few of your players....

Your spirit is admirable, I'd expect no lesss from lesss himself. There will come a time when we will fight, but today will not be the day. I may not be able to take your soul, but when that day comes I will crush your spirit until all that is left is dust

Would you consider a cap on your bashers to be part of war stats? If yes, then yes, if not, no.

DeletedUser

Bashers? I don't use bashers lol

You boast of not losing villages to others , yet your main cluster is safely tucked away at the rear of friendly lines, your front villages are few and stacked high whilst mine on the other hand borders quite a few of your players....

Your spirit is admirable, I'd expect no lesss from lesss himself. There will come a time when we will fight, but today will not be the day. I may not be able to take your soul, but when that day comes I will crush your spirit until all that is left is dust

Would you consider a cap on your bashers to be part of war stats? If yes, then yes, if not, no.

Well spoken sir I look forward to that day. you see to have found someone worthy of a glorious death is to be envied.

th

best regards lesss

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This war is actually quite fun for me as a spectator. Sure Loyal are doing way better atm, doing OPs, attacking us all around, but at the end of the day since your declaration, we've started cleaning up 2 eyesore tribes in our rim (DES, Smile) and we continue to empty our backyards effectively, while sufficiently stacking our fronts. Also we still make some progress with the piggies, very slow thanks to WoW deletion and their extreme resilience (hats off), but still, we make some progress there too.

I don't know what exactly Loyal is up to in general, apart from warring us. I think you are beasting that IMM tribe atm? But we are doing quite fine and something tells me we'll do even better soon. We've definitely not shown as much attention against Loyal as we should, but... all good things to those who wait.

Have a nice day and happy easter holidays :)

DeletedUser115210

Less, why did you have to start your cluster up northh ;(

I wanna see some of your down south! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser108293

This war is actually quite fun for me as a spectator. Sure Loyal are doing way better atm, doing OPs, attacking us all around, but at the end of the day since your declaration, we've started cleaning up 2 eyesore tribes in our rim (DES, Smile) and we continue to empty our backyards effectively, while sufficiently stacking our fronts. Also we still make some progress with the piggies, very slow thanks to WoW deletion and their extreme resilience (hats off), but still, we make some progress there too.

I don't know what exactly Loyal is up to in general, apart from warring us. I think you are beasting that IMM tribe atm? But we are doing quite fine and something tells me we'll do even better soon. We've definitely not shown as much attention against Loyal as we should, but... all good things to those who wait.

Have a nice day and happy easter holidays :)

lets see if you can beat my new team :icon_twisted:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was talking about myself, but yeah, we're inarguably the strongest and sexiest tribe in the world, so we can throw a few extra nukes at you dear hungrywolf :)

DeletedUser

NME doesnt seem uniterested in our villages...thanks for 2.3 mil ODD so far...FOR A SINGLE VILLAGE:icon_eek:

hungrywolf: My fight's not with you, lesss.
lesss: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood," remember?
hungrywolf: Oh that. I was just foolin' about.
lesss: I wasn't."

doc_holliday.jpg

lesss[to hungrywolf, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung. ,

ready to dance when you are

DeletedUser108293

hungrywolf: My fight's not with you, lesss.
lesss: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood," remember?
hungrywolf: Oh that. I was just foolin' about.
lesss: I wasn't."

doc_holliday.jpg

lesss[to hungrywolf, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung. ,

ready to dance when you are

BRING IT. Cant wait.

DeletedUser

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

or to make it simple for you

f84f2bcaf9770fb60d5efa3af8c444e6.jpg