Whats going on

m1a1tank

Got nobled in w15 ages ago. few years i think. just before i reached 2million points lol. But this forum seems really inactive now compared to how it used to be? What happened to that blue dot guy? the spammer lol.

Anyway whats going on now. Now i just mainly see AXE and DA. No Godly (pricks who took me out, just me against them lol) no tH, no Exile family, most of the tribes gone. So im guessing now its just a war between AXE and DA im guessing? hows that going. whats the story?

DeletedUser

yeah, its just Axe vs DA now and probably wont change as both tribes are somewhat settled.

To give you a break down.
Exile split into two (DAD being the other half). DAD ended up merging into Axe and then fought tH. tH ended up merging into Axe after a little while, along with some of !WAR!.
The remaining Exile people merged into the remaining !WAR! and DA, which put those two tribes against Axe.

!WAR! have been beaten into submission, and its DA's turn next :)

lots of other things such as the rise and fall of Evil and TATS, but cba to write all that out :icon_razz:

oh, and those Godly pricks are probably in DA now.

seth89

!WAR! have been beaten into submission, and its DA's turn next :)

Weren't DA meant to be first. Seeing as we been at war for coming up to the 3rd year now. Tho don't worry. DA will hang around for another year or so, unless we all hit delete.

m1a1tank

oh ok kl. thanks. so AXE vs DA. is there any chances of DA actually coming back in that then. or is it pretty much guarenteed now that AXE will be able to take them out?

seth89

Depend's on how many go inactive.
They are some MAJOR inactives in AXE and DA alike. It depend's on who goes barb'd first. ;)
But as it's been pointed out. AXE hasn't been able to take DA in about 3 years now. And it will take about another year before something major happens.

DeletedUser

Depend's on how many go inactive.
They are some MAJOR inactives in AXE and DA alike. It depend's on who goes barb'd first. ;)
But as it's been pointed out. AXE hasn't been able to take DA in about 3 years now. And it will take about another year before something major happens.

I really wish that the new war function where you can see your victorious wars was around for the past three years.

Not that it would matter for DA, it would still be blank anyway :icon_rolleyes:

In case you missed the point. You've done crap all in the last three years. The Axe players on the other hand have been very busy.
I had this conversation the other day, in that its nearly impossible for DA to win. Sure, they can hold Axe out for sometime, but to win would be a whole different story.
And btw, we have a lot less long term sits than you may imagine. We just have lazy noobs :icon_razz:

edit: and the other difference is we don't feel the need to resort to multi accounting to keep our accounts alive.

m1a1tank

lol i see. So probability wise AXE would win it. However this is tribalwars and a day could make a big difference.

ok so i've just taken a look at the map. it looks like DA-II aren't really gonna be able to do anything. DA. noble them and take the villages for yourselves the reason being is because at the end of the day do you really think those villages are gonna do anything against AXE looking at how big they are? Even if there are any weak villages there still take them, reason being is because you have a long time to build them up so there would be no problems in taking them.

Take over K48. Its pretty much all barbs so take them. Who cares if they're barbs, its not like you're gonna have it easy trying to noble AXE villages and expanding out. If you can't expand that way right now you look at the alternatives. You have villages up north isolated from your south east cluster. So have those nobling barbs. At the end of the day that still gonna be able to get built up giving them more troops to protect themselves with. By taking over these barbs in K48 you can pretty much take over K47 once those villages are built up. And just to make myself clear. when i say take over k47 i DON'T mean become 1st in it. i mean drive out AXE in there.
Don't even bother with the south. With the positions of your villages thats not going to be easy to take over. You'd be better off defending in there and taking your way to the north if you haven't already though of that. Also take into mind the amount of time it takes the east part of the world to get to K47 if you do a landing time op to take it over once you've done with K48 with those barbs. With a landing time op they can't support those villages so its not like you need to worry about too much support being there right.

And get those guys near your corners to make loads of defenses and send those to stack K95 near the middle, it looks like AXE is breaking through around that area. Stack there then those stacked guys can build up nukes and nobles to retaliate. Still attack around the south just don't look to taking it over. Look around the north eastern part but keep attacks in other places going. Stay CLEAR OF K37 because you take those and K36 AXE players will take those straight back. You'll just have to plan another op and stack thoe villages just to keep those villages. Got to K38 instead and then carry on heading up north.

K39 is gonna be hard to take but think of it like this. If you take K48 then you can work towards K38 and you also have villages up north of that at K28 and K29. If you take and secure K38 then K39 is isolated so you should work on that while working on some other areas too at the same time. That way you don't worry about all long range support going to there.

Just do those kinds of things so that you can Take down most of the north so that its harder for AXE to take you out and easier for you to make your comeback. Also don't get cocky and think you can go for those other continents i haven't mentioned. theres a reason i haven't mentioned them. I've mentioned only the ones that will be easier for you to take over. For example if you take my advice and go for K48. Then take K47. Then don't go for K36 and K37 or K45. Because that will be a lot harder for you to take over. Don't go straight into the middle and try to take them because at this point thats not going to work.

Btw the only reason im doing this is because i come back to w15 forums looking for all that activity there used to be and theres nothing. i hope this will get things going and make this war more fun?

M1A1TANK

DeletedUser

Judging from the map, thats a pretty good analysis, but due to certain areas being more active than others, you've actually kinda got it back to front tbh :icon_wink:

The south for us, isnt quite so active and DA are nobling there(just look at Twstats), where as we are more active around K47, and tbh there is no way DA will be removing us from that area.

The North, and in around K56 is already a hotspot for fighting, and things are gonna get a lot lot warmer there very soon :icon_cool:

m1a1tank

lol. well for someone who was on this during the times of Godly and *?* and those kinds of tribes. Thats not a bad analysis. And i don't have an account on this world anymore so can't know where activity is.
But if thats the case then this is gonna be hard for DA is nearly impossible. But you can't say it is impossible because this is tribalwars. And anything can happen in tw. If DA haven't done so already. Those isolated from AXE that have nukes send them out in an op to try and capture some villages. Then turn those villages defensive. stack the front lines so they can make nobles and nukes. then work forwards from that. Gonna be hard but atleast it will keep AXE out for a while and help you lot in getting more expansion space. But right now noble the barbs and noble your DA-II villages. Also, if you did an op where you all send out your nobles into the north where barbs are such as K48. Or one of those continents with loads of barbs where AXE isn't active. Remember that nobles travel a lot slower than support. So you can send support after a few hours of sending nobles to co-ordinate support to arrvie after nobles to ensure the villages stay stacked long enough to be built up and attack AXE villages.

So ThePr0phet. are you and just a few others the only ones who talk on this forum now?

seth89

I really wish that the new war function where you can see your victorious wars was around for the past three years.

Not that it would matter for DA, it would still be blank anyway :icon_rolleyes:

In case you missed the point. You've done crap all in the last three years. The Axe players on the other hand have been very busy.
I had this conversation the other day, in that its nearly impossible for DA to win. Sure, they can hold Axe out for sometime, but to win would be a whole different story.
And btw, we have a lot less long term sits than you may imagine. We just have lazy noobs :icon_razz:

edit: and the other difference is we don't feel the need to resort to multi accounting to keep our accounts alive.

Never the less it has still taken you this long to noble out a partly active tribe.
As for en-noblement's for being nearly 2x our size, you're doing pretty poor. I expected more from you.

Yes, DA will never win if Axe is as active as you put. But what i said is if they went Barb'd, like our former Duke and other players. How can you expected to keep player's this long, when in the northern/eastern part's theres nothing to do bar eat smaller weaker players and barb's.

m1a1tank

Eat the barbs and build them up. when you have enough then you can make a full scale attack which can make a difference. Who cares about how long its gonna take. At the end of the day its better than what ever you'll have had planned right now. And i can't really comment on how long it should have taken AXE to take out DA because i don't know how their positions started off all i know is that its taken 3 years. Which to be honest is a long time. With the position AXE is in they should have a lot of nukes or should be suiciding defensive troops to make a lot of nukes because DA isn't going to make a big difference out of one op, they will probably come close to a continent or two at best from a first op if they haven't done much in 3 years. But i could be wrong. Prove me wrong DA?

DeletedUser

M1a, I didnt say it was a bad analysis. And you agree with me when you say that you cant really tell just be looking at the map. But essentially this is Axes war to loose. If we do loose, it will be because we screwed up somewhere along the line, or got hit bad by inactivity and there is an element of luck in that.

Seth,
As much as you like to babble on about us not taking you out, you could never do the same either. And for quite some time DA was larger than Axe.

whatever way you look at it, there are a core bunch of players holding both tribes together. And its the deleting/quitting of these core players that will impact the outcome, and not the deletion of the 'lazy' accounts.
And this is where I think we are better than DA, our core players are far far better than yours :)

seth89

M1a, I didnt say it was a bad analysis. And you agree with me when you say that you cant really tell just be looking at the map. But essentially this is Axes war to loose. If we do loose, it will be because we screwed up somewhere along the line, or got hit bad by inactivity and there is an element of luck in that.

Seth,
As much as you like to babble on about us not taking you out, you could never do the same either. And for quite some time DA was larger than Axe.

whatever way you look at it, there are a core bunch of players holding both tribes together. And its the deleting/quitting of these core players that will impact the outcome, and not the deletion of the 'lazy' accounts.
And this is where I think we are better than DA, our core players are far far better than yours :)

And I agree with you fully. Tho I was saying that DA could win IF that will ever happen.
And 'far better' So how come you haven't steamrolled them then, :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

because the world is a big place young man, and most of us aren't prepared to send 200hr noble trips when other enemies are right next door.

Is that the 'captain obvious' answer you were looking? Since im sure you are well aware of the exact reason why.

DeletedUser

I have been known to post here when I am active enough to look....

Good to see a name I remember posting here checking up on W15....I think you recruited me to *$* but I only last a few days before the tribe collapsed lol

seth89

because the world is a big place young man, and most of us aren't prepared to send 200hr noble trips when other enemies are right next door.

Is that the 'captain obvious' answer you were looking? Since im sure you are well aware of the exact reason why.

Other enemies. :O
Damn those pesky Barb's. :lol:

200hour's is nothing. ;)
You're just too lazy to do it.

m1a1tank

yea finfarfin i remember your name. that whole family was just doomed to fail in the beginning really.

DeletedUser

Hey I've been off this world for awhile, can someone explain what happened to these tribes/players?

Exile, tH, Evil, the sheild of nubs, axe, and da?

players: SD, ugumufu, andre, and jaffe?

DeletedUser

Hey I've been off this world for awhile, can someone explain what happened to these tribes/players?

Exile, tH, Evil, the sheild of nubs, axe, and da?

players: SD, ugumufu, andre, and jaffe?

Defeated,merged, self imploded, faded away, alive and fighting, alive and fighting.

lazy, deleted, playing, half playing.

Last edited by a moderator: