What's on the Pizza Hut Menu

DeletedUser

you could be right, i only thought 70 as i saw it mentioned as 70% on w16... lol

DeletedUser93754

Reggie! Are you always this precise!?! (Could you do my maths homework please? :p)

DeletedUser

No Jelly, it pains me to tell you how much I would love to do your homework, but, my internal pancreas hemaglobin just exploded, shattering my agratotle, and I am now on my way to an early grave.

DeletedUser

No Jelly, it pains me to tell you how much I would love to do your homework, but, my internal pancreas hemaglobin just exploded, shattering my agratotle, and I am now on my way to an early grave.

scotch will fix that :icon_cool: though not in time to help with anyone's homework :icon_wink:

DeletedUser93754

Ah that's a shame :/ But how does haemaglobin explode? o_O (I'll be taking Biology A level too lol)

Haza, just give me the damn scoth already!

DeletedUser

Ah that's a shame :/ But how does haemaglobin explode? o_O (I'll be taking Biology A level too lol)

Haza, just give me the damn scoth already!

aren't you under the legal age to drink though? i'm not about to supply kids with booze when i'm hoping to become a teacher some day

might look bad on my record :icon_wink:

DeletedUser54703

Quote from what happened not from past. Facts were Domino fought very well and not against 1 tribe but 4 tribes and although records show a loss vs Nuts. The war was a gain as Domino gained more than losing.

It is ok for anyone to quote what others think or know, but it's always better to hold better facts before quoting or de-quoting who thought.

I do agree history does has similarities but from time to time history never rears its head. If we wanted too, Domino and Asylum and WR joined together this world would have closed down long ago if all players joined in one tribe as there was room for it to happen, to my understanding a world can close if it gets to a % of dominance, now I could be wrong on this but I somehow remember this being an option. ( is that history repeating I wonder ??? hmmmmm )

Those players still left in this world should be glad it didn't happen and we can all enjoy this world more so.

World 38 is a fantastic world and even when war was declared there is still respect given to those who deserve it. :icon_biggrin:

I agree with a few things you said colin, domino did fight well and is still fighting for that matter just under a new name.

I also agree one should try and use facts so I ask myself why you did not

-Domino was fighting alongside wr and RID so it was not really 4 to 1
-Domino with its two allies at the start of the war was close to twice the size of the tribes it was fighting
-If domino joined with wr and rid what would have changed nothing the world still would not have ended and the results of the war would be the same because all three were fighting together.
-If the war was a gain for domino :lol: where did they go then.

I better get back on topic

Good luck to all involved I will put my money on BONE][ I always love the underdog

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Cheesy
Side 2:
Tribes: BONE][
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 277
Side 2: 5,304
Difference: 5,027
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,541,164
Side 2: 44,409,289
Difference: 41,868,125
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 83,710
Side 2: 0
Difference: 83,710
chart

DeletedUser92289

I take it them conquers are all Instant death villages?

DeletedUser

Put your money on them Olaf, but keep your support to a minimum :p

DeletedUser61220

I take it them conquers are all Instant death villages?

For the most part, yes :(
PRIT1 is the other with his presence K43-44-53, which has been under heavy attack since the start of the war :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92289

For the most part, yes :(
PRIT1 is the other with his presence K43-44-53, which has been under heavy attack since the start of the war :icon_wink:

Yeah i thought as much :(

come on redserith i expect more of a response from you than "nope" :(

You still sitting half of WR? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol, nothing to say really. When I got something to say i'll say it. The current topic hasn't entertained me yet. Still waiting for more "heat" to come in before I jump in ;P

DeletedUser

I might post war stats on this war declaration on a daily basis.

Side 1:
Tribes: Cheesy
Side 2:
Tribes: BONE][

Timeframe: 09/04/2011 19:48:00 to 01/05/2011 14:34:37

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,035
Side 2: 302
Difference: 1,733

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200
Side 2: 1
Difference: 199

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,646,605
Side 2: 2,796,428
Difference: 14,850,177

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,861,767
Side 2: 8,149
Difference: 1,853,618

chart

DeletedUser

It seems that Pizza Hut are winning the war so far.... :icon_rolleyes:

Here's BONE (White) and Pizza Hut (Yellow)

[SPOIL]
en38
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Stats at milestone numbers or once every 2 weeks/month please ISE??, don't like stat saturation :icon_smile: