whats this ?? a decent tribe in k 46?? no way !

joetalk

k 46 tribe recruiting

hi all

I'll make this short and sweet

I've been a T W player since world 2, and i thought id wait to see what tribe in my area actually has some potential

maybe I'm just impatient, but as of yet, I don't really see a tribe that fits the type of player/leadership capabilities that im used to seeing

hell, have you checked out the profiles for some of these guys.... dam, i even saw a bloody sword on one lolol...

at any rate... here is what I've created

http://en55.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=15250&screen=info_ally&id=1839

not only am I here to recruit capable and active players, but id love to get some feed back on the profile I just created..

its 3am here and I could use some feed back to be sure I don't come accross like "those other guys" :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

if your in k 46 and interested in joining a player like me mail me in game

Last edited:

joetalk

wow no responses... either ive insulted everyone thats viewed or ive boared everyone who's viewed.. guess ill have to simply recruit the old fashioned way ! lol

DeletedUser

You could join my tribe. I am a member of it and the leader is Deathrader. It's founder is Blackcloud2. The tribe is the 38th Wolf Brigade K46 so if you have about 2 thousand points, we would like to invite you.:scout::scout::heavycavalry::scout::scout::heavycavalry::scout::scout::heavycavalry::scout::scout::heavycavalry::scout::scout::heavycavalry: