What's with the rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Word goes around that W7 is going to stop being boring and get interesting again.

Word goes that all ex TFB are leaving -WE- and recreating the tribe and resuming war with -WE-, while also going to war with PTT and FxF :icon_surprised:

Edit:

Looks like TFB is already reforming:

[spoil]
69984335.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
tw2.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
tw1.jpg
[/spoil]

Kylan first to go

Although some rumors have said that over 50% of ex TFB have quit. This is not true. All ex TFB are still alive and well and active as ever :icon_twisted:

Perhaps this will include more than ex TFB, and elite players from all tribes? Even PTT?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dang... I guess my love wasn't enough for Kylan :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The worst properganda I have seen yet.

Pfft, this was by far one of the better and more funny ones to date. Didn't you lol?

BRING IT TFB AND FXF AND -WE- AND EVERYBODY ELSE. LETS BLOW UP THE WOLRD IN A FINAL ATTACK OF IRONY! :D

DeletedUser

Leave it out mega jet, yes I LOL alot because its not going to happen how can people be twisted so easly into thinking something.

this is the situation, ryan has quit, fact. kylan has had enough of this world he made T.F.B. and tried to stir things up.

DeletedUser

L, don't think for a minute I took any of that bull seriously. It made me chuckle though. :p

DeletedUser

Leave it out mega jet, yes I LOL alot because its not going to happen how can people be twisted so easly into thinking something.

this is the situation, ryan has quit, fact. kylan has had enough of this world he made T.F.B. and tried to stir things up.

Someones pissed they didnt get an invite.

DeletedUser

someone in -we- said:
made me think back to a while ago when there were arguments in the tribe about members believeing that TFB merged with us to help destroy PTT and someone even said that they thought as soon as PTT merges and is therefore no longer much of a threat that TFB would be made again. It was also said that not all members would go back and i can see that is also true

-we- always knew this would happen,its not that big of a deal for me

giantsfrey

the only thing true about that is "PTT is not much of a threat"

Status
Not open for further replies.