Wheel of Time fans

• Thread starter Lord of Valinor
  • Start date

DeletedUser

There are dozens of WoT fans in w38. At least a dozen names come directly from WoT, and at least two tribes. Therefore it is perfectly legitimate. Read the books, you'll understand.

DeletedUser72666

you posted it in the main part of forum so it is spam mods delete or move to a better place thanks :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I read the first 4 books, tyvm. And i still dont see any friggin reason for this to be in this part of the forum. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

There are dozens of WoT fans in w38. At least a dozen names come directly from WoT, and at least two tribes. Therefore it is perfectly legitimate. Read the books, you'll understand.

Where do you suggest I sould have posted it. I see it as legitimate as it's a post to w38 players for a w38 chat, but I'll take advice.

DeletedUser

In the future, feel free to mail me if you need a thread moved. That'll be the quickest way to bring it to my attention

In any event, I enjoyed the WoT series. Am actually going back through them right now (literally put a book down about 15 minutes ago).

DeletedUser

Anyone else looking forward to The Gathering Storm this November??? I'll be at my local bookstore at midnight waiting for it lol.

DeletedUser

I've been reading Brandon Sanderson (the author chosen to complete the series). Just finished Elantris and started Mistborn. I'm impressed. I don't think they could have picked a better author to carry on the legacy.

We have some members joined the skype chat already, but the more the merrier.

DeletedUser

You should check out Warbreaker. It's on his website for free, a very good book as well. Elantris and Mistborn are both really good as well.

I would join, but when I clicked the link it said that I wasn't able to join with this version of skype or windows or something like that lol. Feel free to pm me for my Skype name if you want to add me to the chat.

DeletedUser

I'm a fan as well. My skype is the same as my name. :icon_smile:

nad destroyer

I've just joined this chat lol, as I love this series :D skype is the same as my name mostly without the space.

DeletedUser50105

WOT series were without a doubt one of the best series i have ever read, they were great, and the guy chosen to carry on the series is pretty darn good as well.

DeletedUser

Omg, Raymond E. Feist is the best author of all time, WoT rocks too though, quite similar, I like feist better, but Robert Jordan was great also.

DeletedUser

Raymond E Feist? which series did he write?

Many, but he's a SF writer from the States. My particular favourite is the Empire series, but he's done many. But I'm gonna check this WoT next time I go to the library anyhow