When Alliances Turn Bad!.... Part1

Status
Not open for further replies.

seth89

you know i don t always time my stuff like awesome. it depends on the target. when i don t need to. i don t. but i hope i showed him that he needs to try harder for me now. if i send crapy trains its cause i think the target is too : inactive /newbish to defend it. seeing those on me is insulting.

and stop the spear nukes :mad:

if i get nobled i dun wanna get nobled by something like this when i decide to go to sleep for a change :

Attacker: lord shadow152
Village: village of lord shadow152 (99|460) K40

Quantity: 3357 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 146 0 0 1
Losses: 3357 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 146 0 0 1

Your gonna hate me when i start nobling you. ;)
It will all be Spear nukes or Swords... And the timing will be so poor that it will work. :lol:

DeletedUser

Your gonna hate me when i start nobling you. ;)
It will all be Spear nukes or Swords... And the timing will be so poor that it will work. :lol:

i actually had one uae guy attack me time so bad that i thought... no can t be real.... got nobled then ....

DeletedUser

Since the beginning. I felt all the other people who have left or deleted have really offset so I only added grebro.

Side 1:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE AXED
Players: grebro

Timeframe: 03/12/2009 22:47:00 to 11/01/2010 21:47:44

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,363
Side 2: 2,782
Difference: 419

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,847,502
Side 2: 26,240,554
Difference: 4,393,052

image.php

jaffe25

Still keeping our small lead. If we can turn off the Grebro buffet we could actually put some distance in those conquers. Poor poor Grebro......

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Still keeping our small lead. If we can turn off the Grebro buffet we could actually put some distance in those conquers. Poor poor Grebro......

Poor Poor grebro my butt, the guys going off to the sunshine,lots of sand sea and women,the only bad thing is he wont take me with him

jaffe25

Still neck and neck..... guess it is going to be a matter of who has access to the most caffeine.

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE AXED
Players: grebro
Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 116
Side 2: 80
Difference: 36
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,109,659
Side 2: 713,497
Difference: 396,162
image.php

DeletedUser

hey Casus this war is officially over if you want to lock this (again)

jaffe25

THink of it as a training session. Your real challenge is ahead of you young grasshopper....er young pup.

DeletedUser

It was more like torture then training as i didn t learn anything <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.