When Farms Attack!

LastApparatus

69niki69 said:
hahahaaha put lost,tdf,bright,lost2 in your enemies list and check your map you mug we are all around you and im now in process making squads then my friend i will go public and declare on your arse,ive already added you as enemies now and looked at map dam boy no one near you to support you,this will be so easy I FU##ING HATE PWNY GRRRRRRRRRRRR now lets play

So I suppose it is safe to say that PWNY is declaring war on LOST, Bright, ~TDF~, and LOST 2. Or, rather, they're all declaring on PWNY. Ironically, LOST, Bright, and ~TDF~, are the top three tribes in K55. LOST 2 is ranked 12th. PWNY is a mere 31st.

The combined forces of these tribes is 232 players, 216 of which are within K55. PWNY is a mere 19 member tribe, only 10 members of which are actually within K55.

Broken down like that, these tribes seem quite the cowards, but I'm not all too worried about the numbers to be honest: A bunch of farms is still... Well, a bunch of farms. And with moo? keeping bright busy, our odds improve. It has already started to occur, it seems, with bright vs moo?, and PWNY vs LOST... The premades* vs the mass recruiters... The self-proclaimed elites vs their farms. Who else is going to join in on the fun? We welcome anyone interested in war, both premades and mass recruiters, to join in this epic war. And by epic war, I mean massive farming spree. As it is, few people have siege weaponry, and nobody has yet to get nobles. These are the prerequisites of a true war.

Now, I know you all expected pictures. Tons of pretty war images and screenshots of their profile and lolcats and fail pics and general funny sayings on how they fail...

Thats all well and prepared, but its a different post for a different time. ;) Right now, I'm simply interested in making it known that the farms have started to attack, and PWNY is the first of their targets. From what we have seen in their forums, moo? is already at war, and D3TH and Geico are their next targets. Time for K55 to get heated up. ;)

*Although, PWNY is not truly a premade...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nobles arnt out yet and W39 is already fun! :D

Edit: And entertaining... GL PWNY

DeletedUser

i'm already farming them so i'm a part of this epic super duper war! yay for me! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

There's a few LOST members near me...I'll help you out soon enough ;)

DeletedUser

Nice, nice. This should encourage me to get on the forums a bit more than usual.
Also, LOST is a mass-recruiting and pre-made tribe. Their leader (Which I've known on World 37), I had a chat with him and he said he is going to make a tribe for W39, didn't know he would mass-recruit and make a family tribe as well.

Good luck anyway, who knows if Lethal might jump in or not.

DeletedUser

Just for your information, D3th will probably fall apart soon, or if it doesn't fall apart, it will fall down in ranks. :lol:

PS. Proud to have a LOST member next to me (I have cleared him two times..):icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You forgot, they have another tribe with them.

Their academy:

L.CS

in The Morning

Just for your information, D3th will probably fall apart soon, or if it doesn't fall apart, it will fall down in ranks. :lol:

PS. Proud to have a LOST member next to me (I have cleared him two times..):icon_rolleyes:

You were mentioned on their forum you know. :)

Ofc, that's information for another thread.

SharkEyes

LA always was a total n00b and never could pick his fights :icon_razz:

DeletedUser51390

hehehe since i didnt see this posted by 69nik69 when he told me he would i figured id go ahead an share

for the record this is what complete boredumm will do..i even acted noob :icon_redface:

[spoil]
69niki69 on 12.06. at 10:30
hello newbie,go into tw info and learn how to play,im preying thats a real attack your sending.....see you soon lol

thewall4588 on 12.06. at 10:31
OH THATS A REAL ATTACK ALRIGHT. IN SO GONA PWN YOU U NOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!1!!11!!

69niki69 on 12.06. at 10:35
yeah yeah course you will 30 hours away,grow up little bot or ill get tw staff to email your mummy and daddy if you have parents of course and get them to tell em that your being a naughty boy....lol you mug

thewall4588 on 12.06. at 10:39
NO WAY IT WONT SLOW ME DOWN IM LOADED ITH TROOPS!!!!!
I HAVE 900 LC AND 10,000 AXES YOU NEWBCAKE!!!

JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL THEY LAND !!!!!1!!!1

69niki69 on 12.06. at 10:41
what with 300 points yeah course you hav god your thick

thewall4588 on 12.06. at 10:45
YES i DO HAVE THAT MUCH!11!!!1

i HAVE SO MUCH TROOPS JUST YOU WAIT I WILL COME DOWN ON YOU WITH A BLAZING FIRE OF HATE AND RAGE THAT WILL MAKE YOU QUIT THIS GAME FOREVER CUZ YOUR A STUPID NOOB AND PWNY IS THE MOST AWESOME TIRBE EVER WE WILL KILL YOU THEN WHEN YOU RSTART WE KILL YOU AGAIN WERE GONA KNOWCK YOU BACK TO W1 YOU BIG NOOOOOOOOOBBBB GRRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH YOU DONT EVEN NO IF I WERE NEXT TO YOU ID NAME MY VILLAGE THE GYUY NEXT TO ME SUCKS SO THAT EVERYONE WHO SAW YOUR VILLAGE WOULD KNOW HOW MUCH YOU SUCK YOU BIG NOOOOOB

69niki69 on 12.06. at 10:52
hahahahaha go away little noy go watch childres tv os something just fu##off you mug

thewall4588 on 12.06. at 10:56
Excuse me, im his mother on here he came to me crying. Do you enjoy making children cry who are under teh age of 12. I dont find that very nice coming from someone on this game. I expect a full apology or I will report you to the administrators for using foul language

69niki69 on 12.06. at 11:01
thats fine write to them as ill just forward your mails to them aswell so he gets banned,read the mail if your capable and see hes been abusive with language not me,lol im putting this in main forum for every1 to see lmao now go away and bug some1 else ol and by the way your son is a DIV AND WE WILL KILL HIM VERY SOON SO FIND HIM A NEW GAME MAYBE CONNECT 4 OR NOUGHTS AND CROSSES AS YOU DONT NEED BRAINS TO PLAY THOSE...

thewall4588 on 12.06. at 11:06
post away if thats what gets your jollies off but in all seriousl your a fool if you really think your fail of a mass recruit tribe will be making it passed nobles

I have 3 members of your tribe alone in my 15x15 and they wont make it to nobling that i can promise you :)

69niki69 on 12.06. at 11:10
NO COURSE NOT,WE ARE ALLIED TO [ally]~TDF~[/ally] AND [ally]BRIGHT[/ally] AND ALSO HAVE 2 ACADAMIES SO FIRE AWAY MUG LOL,IVE POSTED IN OUR SHARED FORUMS WITH THEM ALL YOUR MAILS AND ALL HAVE SAID YES THEY HATE PWNY PRI##S ASWELL SO SEE YOU SOON...

thewall4588 on 12.06. at 11:12
omg you have @ acadamies im sooo sry please dont attack me!!! illl stop ill stop please :\

pretty sure im farming a few from bright and tdf aswell so im sure they do hate me :D

69niki69 on 12.06. at 11:15
GO AWAY YOU MUG GO AND PLAY WITH YOURSELF YOUR SO FULL OF BULLSHIT I CANT TAKE MUCH MORE,BEFORE I BLOCK YOU,KNOW THIS WE WILL GET YOU I PROMISE
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

hehehe since i didnt see this posted by 69nik69 when he told me he would i figured id go ahead an share

for the record this is what complete boredumm will do..i even acted noob :icon_redface:

[spoil]
[/spoil]

I'm pretty sure ur not farming anyone from Bright.

DeletedUser

What happen to loyal farms, why cant they just raise their resources? And stop trying to attack back.... Your wasting our resources making troops :p