When is the restart

DeletedUser

last vote ends today. So new round should restart with in the week if anyone out there actually cares about HP anymore.

DeletedUser

yes they ask players to vote.

last vote was over 6 weeks ago and they only gave one option ( no keep the world going) and when they put in the second option ( yes to restart) 4 days into the vote they didn't reset the vote. So in most HP players opinions it was the fault of the moderators or whom ever wrote the survey vote.

As of today the last day to vote
Yes, End it2172.41%No, do not end the round827.59%I don't remember if round ends one week from today or if it will end sooner.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've seen it a few times when they ask only one question & not the one players want to answer.

So thats only 29 players who voted not many:(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yes only 29 but still enough to end the round... just goes to show how many people are still active in HP a world with only 29 players active is just ridiculous:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

We should just end it now and restart as soon as the next round is set up and tested

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I posted in the pre made section asking if anyone wants to get a tribe up & running 68 views but no post:(

Maybe we need a quick world which might make other look & say I want some of that.

constant nobles no morale :)

DeletedUser

I'll join your tribe on the restart - I'm Badnelly on that world.

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars team on 12.08. at 07:30
Dear HP Players,

We will be ending the current round this coming Friday around 22-24 Server Time. We hope you enjoyed the round and will be opening the new one up within the next week.

Your Tribalwars Team

Did our Tribalwars Team fall to sleep? Its still running.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Must have so much for them mailing all players to give them a heads up on the start.

Its becoming a joke world

DeletedUser

Although it did seem something of a bust, the HP World holds great potential!
I , for one , will return to try to kick that pig into shape!

DeletedUser

It's needs to restart more often. Even if the settings suck, it's better than a round with winners just increasing the gap between them and the others.

DeletedUser

I was absent last round. They voted to keep a dead world? Ironic that those who are outside wanting a new match have no say in the vote...

DeletedUser

I was absent last round. They voted to keep a dead world? Ironic that those who are outside wanting a new match have no say in the vote...
Well to correct you as I understand it from reading the forums there was only one button in answer to the question do you want the world to restart and that was no so I'm guessing most people who voted no did so by mistake

DeletedUser

I've seen that many times that the mods word it to how they want

The question on noble costs plus some polls on settings have been loaded just the same.

xyziz

That would be kinda annoying to the people still playing though.

If dodgey settings came out in a new world, they could just flood the vote so they had a world to play in the meantime