When taking a sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When taking a sit,has anyone else had problems logging into it,for example,when I log into my account then the sit,I get timed out of my account.

Otherwise all is fine.

I have sent a ticket in but others have this problem too,I was told its my browser/cache/cookies.

Yeah I thought the same-she obviously didnt read my ticket properly-as I originally stated in the ticket others in my tribe have the same problem.

Anyone else????

lt181

When taking a sit,has anyone else had problems logging into it,for example,when I log into my account then the sit,I get timed out of my account.

Otherwise all is fine.

I have sent a ticket in but others have this problem too,I was told its my browser/cache/cookies.

Yeah I thought the same-she obviously didnt read my ticket properly-as I originally stated in the ticket others in my tribe have the same problem.

Anyone else????

If you have problems taking a sit, you should eat more fiber. Did you know that cavemen got more fiber in their diets than we do?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry...But when I saw this I expected something a lot more vulgar.

Oh, And I have never had this problem...Have you tried switching browsers?

DeletedUser

It actually does have to do with your cookies by the way.

DeletedUser

It actually does have to do with your cookies by the way.

Already checked.Plus like I said,others have the same problem.

Tools then delete private data-all done.

Nada.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

geez aren't you in a good mood? the joke wasn't that funny, but try not to frown, it's bad for the complexion ;)

/me makes a note not to joke with PNEFOREVER2, or his problems, ever.

DeletedUser

geez aren't you in a good mood? the joke wasn't that funny, but try not to frown, it's bad for the complexion ;)

/me makes a note not to joke with PNEFOREVER2, or his problems, ever.

You said it yourself the joke wasn't that (if at all,unless a simpleton) funny so don't make it.

I had sent 2 tickets in and still been fobbed off.

I think the only jokes I had time to listen to were the replies to my support tickets,and they were way funnier.

DeletedUser

Hey you two, Continue this debate in a private message.

Nobody wants to see exessive language on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.