when this world should close

DeletedUser

Ive been looking around at all of the other worlds and ive noticved that world 15 is the oldest open world. right now the rimm has already reached the very edge of the map.

im just wondering how much longer everyone else thinks that this world should stay open to new members? it would be nice to see this worlds population to start lowering :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ive been looking around at all of the other worlds and ive noticved that world 15 is the oldest open world. right now the rimm has already reached the very edge of the map.

im just wondering how much longer everyone else thinks that this world should stay open to new members? it would be nice to see this worlds population to start lowering :icon_twisted:

Why, there isn't enough competition. There should be less family tribes and more successful tribes that actually put up a fight when given one.

DeletedUser40113

Oh theres plenty of competition. You need only look in the right places:)

dest21

if a world is closed, and you gt rimed
can you start over again?

if you can, i say close the world

DeletedUser

It should close right about...now. most of the new people who join this world won't last long anyways.

DeletedUser

if a world is closed, and you gt rimed
can you start over again?

if you can, i say close the world

yes you can restarted even if the world is closed as long as you didn't delete your account.

keep the world open. let the map fill up

DeletedUser

Dude, world 1 hasn't even been fully conquered yet

im pretty sure i didnt put a time limit on.. checked again no i didnt anyway time is longer than you or me and it also restricts many by taking away our tw time ;) as i said as soon as no one new comes in the countdown starts XP

DeletedUser

Why, there isn't enough competition. There should be less family tribes and more successful tribes that actually put up a fight when given one.

Dont complain about family tribes before you look at the W12 forums....its simply appalling...

DeletedUser

The world should close when every continent is fully colonized. And then, if you get rimmed, you're just screwed.

Oh the 1R0NY...

the world is now close. Well unless you want to pay to get in. but I am about a couple squares away from where the world ends..

DeletedUser

ill be the last player standing even if i have to keep restarting :)

u can restart infinitely until theres no more space..

even w2 hasnt gotten there yet

Dark Blood 1989

We have a lot of new weak players in world 15. There are only strong ones, like me and my tribes, allies.