When TW players get bored.....

Repinski

Well guys, this is a longer read, and complete nonsense, but this is what happens when TW players get bored. This is from my face book.

Jake Thorbahn - Real Life friend
Luke Gamble - Drluke95
Brian Greer - Xaia
Matt Repinski - Myself.

[SPOIL]
fblol1.png

fblol2.png

fblol3.png

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

Well, that explains the facebook invites my email received.

DeletedUser

Yeah, talk about a dude with anger issues. Who wants to bet that the "cage fighting training" includes healthy doses of steroids?

Rep, tell you friend that roids aren't the answer. It isn't worth the small penis. :lol:

DeletedUser93182

This is the first time I've felt like I should reply to any topic.

I felt a bizarre mixture of feelings reading through that. I laughed, was shocked that Keyboard Warrior was comfortable being racist and homophobic in such a public place, then I felt sorry for Keyboard Warrior and then I started laughing. Before I knew it I was typing.

English guy - if you need support from your friends in Wales then let me know! Ha ha.

DeletedUser

I felt a bizarre mixture of feelings reading through that. I laughed, was shocked that Keyboard Warrior was comfortable being racist and homophobic in such a public place, then I felt sorry for Keyboard Warrior and then I started laughing. Before I knew it I was typing.

It's amazing to see what the Bible belt in America has done for the younger generation, isn't it? :lol:

No offense, Rep.

DeletedUser93182

It's quite worrying. I live in a place that is very accepting of all people and to be honest I like that.

Repinski

Lol I'm glad you all find it so funny. I swear I didn't plan it either. Luke just posted and it evolved. My brother has now posted at the bottom also. Want me to add?

DeletedUser

Yeah Luke tole me to post there so I decided to turn on my bic (the flame)

Repinski

No he didn't, you came out of your own free will to flame Luke and Thorbahn because of how stupid the argument was lol!

DeletedUser

[9/21/2010 5:22:33 PM] Drluke95: are americans yanks?
[9/21/2010 5:22:49 PM] Drluke95: if you have fb and reps comment back me up :p
[9/21/2010 5:29:18 PM] Drluke95: cheers very nice post
[9/21/2010 5:29:22 PM] Drluke95: |-(
[9/21/2010 5:29:25 PM] Drluke95: loll
[9/21/2010 5:29:56 PM] Brian aka BudL/bsgreer1: No problem

drluke95

This is the first time I've felt like I should reply to any topic.

English guy - if you need support from your friends in Wales then let me know! Ha ha.

nah i was only thinking with 1/10 th of my brain and only typeing with my pinky,thanks for the offer tho.

seigneurdemort

*facepalm* Just..wow yea I think the roids are getting to Mr cage fighter...and his brain.