When will W1 end?

DeletedUser6819

Its not that simple, you just cant multiply it with 2.
I was in w10 when it started. It was so unbelievable fast and thrilling compared with w1. Now? Not even close as it was before, its probably more active as w1 now, but w10 is much younger and it will definently die before w1 does.

Gouge

I'm playing world 10 which is further on than this world I know how it works but I would expect a lot more at this stage. I play world 10 where in the past 5 days a small op took 200+ villages off one player with 10 attacking.

Nothing to amazing about those stats, its what one would expect from a tribe running OP's with coordinated players.

In the past week WLE with about 100 players (correct me if I'm wrong) took 90 villages from TRaP and 4 from ToRE. just 94 villages in a week. That's about 1 enemy village per week for each member you have.

All this says is that WLE is not an organized tribe and they let there players do whatever they want include being lazy. So it doesn't mean they are inactive it just means they are sloppy and don't care about OP's. I'm sure if they got things together over there they could produce some high numbers in terms of ennoblements.

DeletedUser

I was in w10 when it started. It was so unbelievable fast and thrilling compared with w1. Now? Not even close as it was before, its probably more active as w1 now, but w10 is much younger and it will definently die before w1 does.

That is what I was going to say. World 10 is younger than world 1... so you'll probably have more activity.

DeletedUser

That is what I was going to say. World 10 is younger than world 1... so you'll probably have more activity.

It is younger, however in terms of the speed, it would have surpassed W1 by now right? as in everything happens at twice(ish) the pace, first noble train, first player to a million etc :)

And whoever said take all the barbs... thats not exactly easy, if a 10+ million player dies, do you know how long it takes to eat the entire graveyard? its not done quickly :) especially if your opponents are doing the same

DeletedUser

Its not that simple, you just cant multiply it with 2.

It is that simple, multiplying it by 2 because it is twice as fast. Just because you're used to speed one, "speed 2 seems thrilling copared with w1" In fact it is just like players world one but world 10 is actually 2 days of world one per day. If you think of it that way it is exactly the same. So for example, you send the attack it takes the same percentage of a 12 hour day than it does in world 1 of a 24 hour day. Resources per 12 hours is the same as resources per 24 hours on world one.

Generally players need to be online double the time they would be on world 1 to keep it a completely fair test but that's were activity comes in and even with halving the results (should be biased towards world 1) it in fact shows that world 10 is still quite a bit more active than world 1.

World 10 is younger than world 1 However it has aged twice as fast. A worlds age doesn't matter once it reaches a certain point. No new villages are coming and most villages are built to a high level already. It's just players nobling villages off eachother and rebuilding troops.

DeletedUser

Sorry mr.Hyde I know my comparison is difficult to understand but it is also difficult to explain.

DeletedUser

well the troop multiplier is less than 1 so the nobles march at less than 2x...

Paint13aller

Take also into point that the start of world 1 there was barely anyone with game experience, world 10 had many people with previous experience which lead them to grow even faster.

DeletedUser

Take also into point that the start of world 1 there was barely anyone with game experience, world 10 had many people with previous experience which lead them to grow even faster.

How do you come out with the most wise things ever.

And yes that is very clever and true. But at this stage in the game we all have experience we all have nukes and we all have nobles.

Without spending res on building troops or building up villages and presuming all villages are on maximum res production and neglecting resources plundered. On world 1 a player can noble just over 2 villages per day. On world 10 a player can noble exactly double that at just over 4 per day.

The comparisson I made to world 10 being the same as 2 days of world 1 is exactly how it is. Attacks are twice as long, troops take twice the time to build, resource production is halved (all in world one). So really doubling the number to compare is right. I can't think of anyway to put it into words but it is right if you believe me.

DeletedUser

World 10 is younger than world 1 However it has aged twice as fast. A worlds age doesn't matter once it reaches a certain point. No new villages are coming and most villages are built to a high level already. It's just players nobling villages off eachother and rebuilding troops.

It may have aged twice as fast, but players had already been playing for a year and a half when world 10 came out. This means a lot of people had quit out of boredom before world 10 had even come out. In my opinion the age of the world directly affects how many people remain interested in the world. In terms of how long they've played the world, world 10 right now is like the equivalent to around March 2009 in world 1, in terms of the amount of time players have spent on this game.

DeletedUser

It may have aged twice as fast, but players had already been playing for a year and a half when world 10 came out. This means a lot of people had quit out of boredom before world 10 had even come out. In my opinion the age of the world directly affects how many people remain interested in the world. In terms of how long they've played the world, world 10 right now is like the equivalent to around March 2009 in world 1, in terms of the amount of time players have spent on this game.

We are not counting those who have quit just those who remain (being why we disvided it by the number of remaining players)

World 10 is more developed than world 1 so really world 1 is what world 10 was a few months back (as world 10 is twice the speed).

DeletedUser

Because of farming I am able to noble much more than 2 a day even though I only have a small account :)

DeletedUser

Because of farming I am able to noble much more than 2 a day even though I only have a small account :)

Without spending res on building troops or building up villages and presuming all villages are on maximum res production and neglecting resources plundered. On world 1 a player can noble just over 2 villages per day. On world 10 a player can noble exactly double that at just over 4 per day.

Just made it stand out a bit more for you :icon_wink:

But anyway. It does not matter on what size you are. It depends on the speed of a world. a 20 million player following the rule I quoted above will be able to noble 2 villages per day in this world (now 4 since the packages are half price) and it is exactly the same for a 1 million player 2 villages a day but he will also now be able to noble 4 with the packages halved.

DeletedUser

its 1/3 now

nice. Players could actually noble 6 villages per day now I suppose. The inactives will be fairly easy to noble and will probably be hit first so tribes can get a better location to hit the active ones. The world will never reach a point where it is only active players but it will pick up and get more active.