When?

DeletedUser

and i have no evidence but isn't plight a merge of hippos and someover tribe which wouldn't have happend if they had a better organisation

Isn't EleAud a tribe that doesn't even appear in W2 statistics as noone can be bothered to remember about it? Hmm.. yeah!

SF

kingadam167

Is that od mainly from oda or from odd?
You can easily get loads of odd if your being totally destoyed.

DeletedUser46615

EleAud is a tribe in W2 and might be making a comeback in other worlds so watch out and keep your eyes peeled

DeletedUser

Is that od mainly from oda or from odd?
You can easily get loads of odd if your being totally destoyed.

Half Half. And I am still rank 12 there. :icon_wink: I haven't lost a village while gaining 4 million ODD over the last week :icon_surprised:

The guys had to be satisfied with snipping of the villages I try to noble though so i got some red noble reports :icon_cry:

SF

EleAud is a tribe in W2 and might be making a comeback in other worlds so watch out and keep your eyes peeled

If you were not losing and getting your *noob* kicked why would you want to make a come back? And comming back to what? taking your greatest glory of getting to the magic "Rank 21" Wow man, you guys must rock....

DeletedUser

never heard of em

werent around when i was in w2 like freaking ages ago

kingadam167

Half Half. And I am still rank 12 there. :icon_wink: I haven't lost a village while gaining 4 million ODD over the last week :icon_surprised:

The guys had to be satisfied with snipping of the villages I try to noble though so i got some red noble reports :icon_cry:

SF

Ok so that is just good deffending :icon_wink:
Sorry just noticed the double post. My bad

DeletedUser46615

thank you kingadam at least one person is showing some brains

DeletedUser

im loving that look the graphs got

you know that flatline bit

DeletedUser

Ok so that is just good deffending :icon_wink:
Sorry just noticed the double post. My bad

I am in 60% of W16 ODA milestones :icon_wink:

And I was just recently second to 5 mil ODA, while i have 6.3 mil ODD (gained 4 mil last week). So it is half-half.

im loving that look the graphs got

you know that flatline bit

Yeah, they do their best so the points stay in the tribe you know :icon_cool:

kingadam167

lol, that was funny. But all the older worlds are full of perma accounts. But maybe they are cannibals :O

Ahhhh you guys post tooo fast. :lol:

Woodlandapple

Well considering my old W18 tribe has more points/OD than them, I wouldn't be too worried.

Lets compare, just for a bit of lulz.

ODA: 1 Mayhem Makers 164,17 Mio.
ODD: 4 Mayhem Makers 55,62 Mio.
ODT: 1 Mayhem Makers 219,78 Mio.

points: 21 EleAud 37.923.759 37.923.759 30 1.264.125 3821 9.925
ODA: 24 Electrical Audio 24,39 Mio.
ODD: 26 Electrical Audio 23,86 Mio.
ODT: 28 Electrical Audio 48,26 Mio.

DeletedUser31445

Your counter educative approach to new players results in us getting only 26 pts abandons to farm. You are taking all initiative out of their minds making them expect everything to be served on a golden plate. This results in heavy IQ drops as they can't even manage to pee without asking how to open their zip!

Understood?

SF

wHaT?